Christians and atheists: Let us hold hands and pray shall we?

I found this prayer on Myspace and thought I'd share it with everyone this Sunday morning. My question is at the bottom. "By the power of the raven sorcerer’s mark of the brave honorable fallen slain Valknut and Helm of Terror, oh power of the Norse Aesir pantheon, this is my will to be done...revenge and... show more I found this prayer on Myspace and thought I'd share it with everyone this Sunday morning. My question is at the bottom.

"By the power of the raven sorcerer’s mark of the brave honorable fallen slain Valknut and Helm of Terror, oh power of the Norse Aesir pantheon, this is my will to be done...revenge and defend me your loyal warrior son appointed by your grace as king agnar fierce warrior here on midgard, through the great power of the Viking Nidstang hex/curse, a severed horse head mounted on a pole inscribed with terror and death message runic inscriptions- oh this I pray,come be within my great powerful magicians I ask this of thee...[insert names]...IN ARE CONDEMNED TO A PAINFUL EVIL FRIGHTENING STRAW-DEATH BY THE MIGHT AESIR GOD ODIN LORD OF THE GALLOWS-QUEEN GODDESS OF PROPHECY SEERESS FRIGGA, SEIDR MAGIK BIRCH GODDESS FREYA-LADY NORNS PAST URD PRESENT VERDUNDI FUTURE SKULD CONTROL THINE LISTED DESTINY AND CRUSHING FATE-ICELANDIC GALDORBOK GRIMOIRE PASSAGE OF FRIGHT:

Three etin giant SURT thruses I throw to thee!

Three brutally cold isa runes I throw to thee!

And three wicked norse goddess of death Hela Hagal sigal's too..

All the wild wights and all the

Fierce fetches worried and warted thy...."

To what religion does this prayer belong?