My Middle School is having a homecoming dance with a homecoming court and I was picked to be in the court!! ?

Me and my BF were picked for homecoming couple to stand in the court deal! IDK why but we did. So I have no idea what to wear. I mean where do you get a formal dress for a 13 year old girl! The dance is in 2 weeks which means I either need to find a online store with Rush Delivery, or go shopping for a dress in a... show more Me and my BF were picked for homecoming couple to stand in the court deal! IDK why but we did. So I have no idea what to wear. I mean where do you get a formal dress for a 13 year old girl! The dance is in 2 weeks which means I either need to find a online store with Rush Delivery, or go shopping for a dress in a store with my parents! (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!) PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!