promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
pei asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

English Teacher

I'm 26 years old, I want to find a english teacher (one by one), who can tell me how to and where can find a english teacher, thanks a lot.

3 Answers

Rating
  • As
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am 26 years old and now I am looking for an English tutor to teach me one on one. Does anyone know where I can find one, please? Thanks a lot.

I am sure you will be able to hire one at any tutorial centre.

http://www.honyinedu.com/ Go to this site or just google some more by yourself. After registering online, they'll fix everything for you.

The problem is we never know if the new tutor is good.

In this case, you may just try one for an hour first.( you know what I mean. It is not easy to find a cool tutor.)

If that new tutor is good, stick to him. If not, you will just get a new one.

Good luck!

Ciao

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hello 你好, 我是 Jennie, 有無想過學好D英文呀?? 如果你想學好英文文法, 講和聽都好的話, 就應該去跟一位外籍老師補習, 好像我的老公是位英國人, 我天天跟他講和聽, 就好像講廣東話一樣, 現在我的英文也好了很多呢! 他現正是一位英文補習老師, 如有興趣可聯絡我的 email address, 收費很大眾化..

cdmacwowo@yahoo.com.hk

希望可以幫到你啦!!

Jennie

• 1 decade ago

cool = extremely good

This is what I've just learnt from the answer by whatiswhat24, pei, besides answering your question, he even rewrite your question to a perfect one. He must be a cool (extremely good) tutor, trust me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.