Eva Chang asked in 科學其他:科學 · 1 decade ago

台灣獼猴英文資料

外部特徵

台灣獼猴的頭顱稍呈圓形,臉面扁平,額部裸出,長長的褐色頰髭看起來像圍巾,,毛髮主要為灰褐色,但個體間會有個體差異,有的偏黃或偏黑。

面頰裸出具頰囊,獼猴進食動作非常迅速,來不及吃下去的東西,就可以儲存在顎骨下方的頰囊,因此兩頰經常是鼓鼓的。閒來無事時,牠們會用肩頭頂頰囊,把食物推出來,再細細品嚐。臀部有兩塊大肉墊,稱為“胼胝“,為厚厚的角質化皮膚。

生活習慣

獼猴喜好群居生活,牠們的社會是相當有組織的,順位區分得很清楚,有一隻首領猴和三、四隻副首領猴,各自嚴守崗位,首領猴的責任是指揮抵禦外敵、選擇棲息地和教訓調皮不聽話的小猴子。台灣獼猴是很聰敏又喜歡乾淨的動物,每天黃昏時刻,有一隻首領猴必定帶著一群猴子下山到溪邊洗澡,而首領猴手中總是握著一支長樹枝,沿路向前左右拍打,那是探測並清除捕獸陷阱用的。獼猴的生活習慣非常固定。牠們黎明即離開夜宿地,在猴王的帶領下,開始了追逐食物的一天。早上九點以前是吃早餐的時間;中午則是休息和社交時間,「理毛」是獼猴最喜歡的一種社交活動;「跨騎」並不是交配時才有的動作,幼猴也會學習模仿。到了下午,牠們會再次開拔,一路吃回夜宿地。

食物

獼猴的主食是植物,不管是莖、葉、花、果、樹皮牠們都能甘之如飴。如遇昆蟲、白蟻、貝類、鳥蛋甚至蜂巢,牠們也照吃不誤。

絕種原因

日本占領台灣的時代,台灣獼猴曾經被大量捕捉供作醫學實驗用,野生獼猴的數量大為減少。現在則因為獵人胡亂捕殺供作山產料理店食用,和森林區的濫墾、公路的大規模開發,使得台灣獼猴的生息地遭到嚴重的破壞,台灣獼猴正瀕臨絕種的邊緣!

可以幫我把上面文章翻成英文嗎?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 阿森
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

External featuresTaiwan's monkey head is slightly rounded, flat face, a bare forehead,cheek long brown mustache looks like a scarf, and, as the maindust-color hair, but there will be individual differences amongindividuals, and some black-or Pianhuang .Issued by the bare cheek pouch, eating monkey moves very quickly, toolate to stop what could be stored in the jaw bone at the bottom of thecheek pouch, so the bulging cheeks often.

Xianlaiwushi, they will shoulder top-cheek pouch, introduced to the food, taste carefully.There are two major hip Roudian, known as the "corpus callosum", for the thick horny skin.HabitsLike monkeys of social life, their community is very organized, veryclear distinction between priority, there is a monkey head and three orfour deputy head of a monkey, observe their own positions, the head ofthe monkey is the responsibility of the command against a foreignenemy, the choice of habitat Naughty does not disobedient and lessonsof small monkeys.

Taiwan monkeys are very smart and he likes to clean animals, at alltimes in the evening every day, the head of a monkey with a group ofmonkeys must be down to the river to bathe, and the head is always inthe hands of a monkey holding a long tree branches to move forwardalong the road to beat around It is to detect and remove the trapBushou used.

The monkeys living habits are fixed.

That is, they left the overnight dawn, under the leadership of the Monkey King, started the day chasing food.

9:00 in the morning before breakfast is the time; is at rest and socialtime, "Li Mao," monkeys are a favorite social activities;"cross-riding" until some action is not mating, the monkey will learnfrom David Imitation.

2008-12-07 13:47:18 補充:

In the afternoon, they will be seed money to start again, to eat all the way back to overnight.

Food

2008-12-07 13:47:28 補充:

The monkey is the staple food plants, whether it stems, leaves, flowers, fruit, they can bark Yao Gan Zhi RU Yi.

In case of insects, termites, shellfish, eggs and even cellular, they do not eat as false.

The reasons for extinction

2008-12-07 13:47:38 補充:

Japan occupied Taiwan's era, Taiwan has been a large number of monkeys for medical experiments to capture, the number of wild monkeys greatly reduced.

Because hunters are now hunting for wild mountain products food restaurants,

2008-12-07 13:47:41 補充:

and forest areas Lanken, a large-scale development of the road, making Taiwan the monkeys live and to have been seriously damaged, Taiwan monkeys are endangered species on the brink!

Source(s): me, me, me, me, me
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

很好

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.