? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(幫助別人)的作文幫我中翻英(15點)

有一天晚上,我在回家的路上看見一隻小貓,牠淚眼汪汪的盯著我,總覺得不幫他會良心不安似的,我衝回去拿了一罐鮪魚罐頭給牠吃,就這樣餵了幾天,我發現它不見了!

就在想是不是有人把它帶回家了呢?一想到,牠終於有個家了!我就覺得很開心,現在他幸福嗎?

請幫我翻譯

謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有一天晚上

One day of evening

我在回家的路上看見一隻小貓

I in go home on the road sees a cat

牠淚眼汪汪的盯著我

Its tearful eyes tearful are staring at me

總覺得不幫他會良心不安似的

Always thought that does not help him to meet the conscience to resemble restlessly

我衝回去拿了一罐鮪魚罐頭給牠吃

I flushed take a pot tuna canned food to eat to it

就這樣餵了幾天

Like this has fed for several days

我發現它不見了

I discovered that it disappears

就在想是不是有人把牠帶回家了呢

To bring back in wanted some people it the family

一想到,牠終於有個家了

As soon as thought that it had a family finally

我就覺得很開心

I thought that is very happy

現在他幸福嗎?

Now it is happy?

One day of evening, I on the road which goes home see a cat, its tearful eyes tearful are staring at me, always thought that does not help him to meet the conscience to resemble restlessly, I flushed take a pot tuna canned food to eat to it, like this has fed for several days, I discovered that it disappeared! To bring back in has wanted some people it the family? As soon as thought that it had a family finally! I think am very happy, now he is happy?

希望能幫到您