My 17 year old little brother got a 37 year old woman pregnant; how am I supposed to break this story?

My little brother is a 17 year old freshman at Columbia University, and he'd been having a sexual liaison with a 37 year old woman that he met in a bar that he used a fake ID to gain entry. He confides everything in me, but I asked a similar question on Yahoo! Answers about a while ago on whether or not to confront... show more My little brother is a 17 year old freshman at Columbia University, and he'd been having a sexual liaison with a 37 year old woman that he met in a bar that he used a fake ID to gain entry. He confides everything in me, but I asked a similar question on Yahoo! Answers about a while ago on whether or not to confront my brother or his crazy friend with benefits and tell my parents, but everyone said he was practically an adult and that I should leave him alone.

That's what I did. I scolded him initially but figured it was his life, so I left it at that. Now, he tells me that his 20-year-age-difference friend is pregnant. This is terrible for both of us. If my parents are very traditional, strict Koreans with strong Christian faith convictions, and if they get even a hint that he'd been engaging in such debauchery with a white woman who's 20 years older than him, I know they'll cut his tuition and kick him out of the house when he turns 18. I too may well be forced to drop because I was strictly ordered to keep a good watch on my brother.

How can I break this story to my parents? They will likely kill us (not literally, of course, but you get the idea), but I think it's better to let them know now rather than have them find out months later. I'm so angry at this woman that got pregnant, who's always got that arrogant smirk on her face, but I don't know what to do. She said she'll get an abortion and she told my brother that she wanted to continue the relationship; I want to go strangle her. I can't believe I just stood by and watched her come up to his dorm and take him out for a wild night at her house before sending him back home. She's using him for his youth, and I don't care if the ******* age of consent in NY is 17; he's still a minor like it or not, and I think I need to do something before something really bad happens.