LGBT: Have you ever made an absolute fool out of yourself..?

LGBT: Have you ever embarrassed yourself to high Heaven and felt like punching your own self right in the face for it? Being the insecure gay idiot that I am I took some chances and sent out some pics of myself to some of my contacts and now I feel like a fool. I mean I know I'm not hideous like Quasimodo (and... show more LGBT: Have you ever embarrassed yourself to high Heaven and felt like punching your own self right in the face for it? Being the insecure gay idiot that I am I took some chances and sent out some pics of myself to some of my contacts and now I feel like a fool.

I mean I know I'm not hideous like Quasimodo (and not KaySi's Quasimodo turtle), but I'm nothing angelic either. OMG, I've let my medication get the best of me and plus some Mexican friends of mine have brought me back some beer from southern Mexico. Now, I know I should never mix alcohol with xanax (and my other meds) but, I did. And now I've made a homosexual fool of myself. =*(

I laid my own self off of work a couple weeks ago but they beseeched me to come back for a few days at least, and so I did only to find out that I had to fire some more people. So, being stressed as heck I took an extra dose of xanax and now I am even more stressed out what for sending out pics of my ugly self. =(

I'm happy to be gay, but I hate being a stupid gay. Have any of you, my fellow LGBT, ever done anything you felt to be so incredibly stupid that made you hate yourself?

Thank you.