LGBT: Have you ever made an absolute fool out of yourself..?

LGBT: Have you ever embarrassed yourself to high Heaven and felt like punching your own self right in the face for it? Being the insecure gay idiot that I am I took some chances and sent out some pics of myself to some of my contacts and now I feel like a fool.

I mean I know I'm not hideous like Quasimodo (and not KaySi's Quasimodo turtle), but I'm nothing angelic either. OMG, I've let my medication get the best of me and plus some Mexican friends of mine have brought me back some beer from southern Mexico. Now, I know I should never mix alcohol with xanax (and my other meds) but, I did. And now I've made a homosexual fool of myself. =*(

I laid my own self off of work a couple weeks ago but they beseeched me to come back for a few days at least, and so I did only to find out that I had to fire some more people. So, being stressed as heck I took an extra dose of xanax and now I am even more stressed out what for sending out pics of my ugly self. =(

I'm happy to be gay, but I hate being a stupid gay. Have any of you, my fellow LGBT, ever done anything you felt to be so incredibly stupid that made you hate yourself?

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

What comes to mind recently is when I brought my friend a care gift for her dad's funeral.

There was a DVD in there. We were notorious for watching comedies together so I bought a newly released one.

It looked like a perfectly fine movie. And truth be told it was hilarious.

But my timing was slightly off.

The movie, if you've not heard of it, is called:

Death at a Funeral.

I thank the Heavens that she has a good sense of humor. We laughed about it but I was admittedly embarrassed a little.

• You didn't make a fool of yourself Big O! I'm sure you're not ugly. You should be happy with how you look! I'm sorry that you had to fire more people. I hope that your stresses will soon be alleviated.

Yesterday I made an idiot of myself in a presentation. I'm always uncomfortable with those. I have to look down at my feet. I stutter and my accent comes out. I always feel like an idiot during and afterward. I don't know why, but I just don't like to be the center of attention. I feel rather foolish for that.

Source(s): Don't worry Kelsey, it wasn't just you, I didn't get a picture either! S'okay Tris, I understand that you're uncomfortable with this. (hey that rhymed! sort of. lol.)

Ohhh yes many times.

I do and say the stupidest things when I'm drunk or nervous... I actually did punch myself right in the face for something stuuuuupid I said to this girl... =/

My friend posted 2 like suuuper embarassing videos of us on YouTube too and I think they are still there. Oh well there's only like 19 views or somethin

Um, why did I not recieve a picture? Am I not cool enough or somethinnggg?? *cries*

Source(s): EDIT: shyyyt there's not 19 hits anymore there's like 500! And I just sent it to tara J
  • Jordy

I do that all the time.

I just try to laugh it off an go on with the day.

The other day at work his girl told me she doesn't work tues. or thursdays and as we were leaving work on a monday night I was like see you tomorrow.

I felt a bit dumb but o well.

I also posted a question on here and everyone kept telling me how dumb I was.

and I would love to see a pic of your cute face

: ]

You sound like you're in major need of a vacation. Why don't you go somewhere for the holidays?

I myself, have made a fool of myself many many times. Most of which, I wasn't even aware that I was making a fool of myself until there was a very long awkward silence. :P

Yes, I've made a fool out of myself more times than I care to think about. And I'm ugly too and I'm ugly and I'm proud, so if people are mean to you just shove your mug in their face and say "look at it!!! look at it!!!" I probably shouldn't be giving you advice from spongebob but maybe I'm just trying to cheer you up :-}

• Dao

You are not ugly. And of course, we all make fools of ourselves. ;)

Heck, I know I do all the time, I'm not even going to say anything. lol

Yes...and no doubt, it will happen again...such is life...I'm typing this with the voice of Stewwie" in my head...time for bed

Only everyday of my life. I love my foolishness.

All the time ! Just read my posts ! !

Source(s): I just sent a pic to a guy - they always talk me into sendin' 1st ! - now, if he hates me I'll cry !!