What do you think is our destination after we die?

I know there's no definite answer, I just want to hear your opinions, everyone has a right to there own opinion, I won't criticize you or tell you your wrong :D

• poppy1
    Best Answer

Hi Gina,

We go to Heaven if we were good. Hell is where the bad ones go and i do mean bad ones. After the Heaven part is completed i believe we are reborn as a human(male or female) or if you were a male you come back as a female and the opposite for female.

Have you ever been to a place you have never been before but you know you have been there.You see a person you have never meant and you know in your Heart you know this person. I believe in all of this Dear Friend.We journey back where we started and start over and over and over again.It the circle of life as i call it.

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1

I think once we have past the stage of our own death it is our destination to view the life that we have lived, while at the same time feeling all and any of the pain that we have caused on to others,and from doing this,we take the lesson learned, and help to guide others to make better choices that we have in our former life...

Source(s): I may not be right, but it makes since to me....
  • Tigger

Depends on ones belief.

Some people believe we will go to one of three places:

Heaven - Paradise

Hades - Eternal Suffering

Purgatory - Suspended into nothingness

Some believe we will be reincarnated into an animal of other being

Some people believe once we pas on and we are covered with earth or turned to ash, that is it. No souls, no Heaven Above us, No Hades below.

They do not believe in reincarnation.

I think that we simply disappear off the planet for ever.. but that won't matter cause we are dead and won't care. There is no afterlife, just philosophy.. nothing like this has been proven and the only reason people believe in things such as this or religion is to feel secure.

To be perfectly honest this is a topic that I haven't given much thought to, but if I had to speculate (based on my personal beliefs), I would say that your spirit lives on in this world and can help and guide those that are close to you. One of my best friends passed away in August and he was Native American and they tend to believe something similar to this. I remember thinking at the time that it was really profound and I found a lot of merrit to that belief.

Virtually all societies have a version of some sort of after life .... there has to be an underlying reason for this ... some are similar others are very different ... for me I would love it to be me and all my friends so we can continue for eternity having a grand time doing what we do ....

Our bodies turn to dust when we die as we no longer have a use for them.

The belief we automatically go to heaven when we die is false. It doesn't state that anywhere in the Bible, although most Christians believe this is the case anyway. When we die and our bodies turn to dust, our spirit sleeps, stored in a safe place until it's time for judgement by God, who will then decide for Himself if we are worthy of a second chance.

Everybody is deserving of a second chance, regardless if they believe in God or not. However, if one's eyes have been opened and purposely turn their backs to Him, I believe they greatly reduce their second chance opportunity.

I believe those in the past, even the great evils of their time, all have a second chance. There are many, many people who've never even heard of God, or have been thoroughly duped by Satan where they think they believe in the true God, but don't. These people, as we all are, are victims of Satan's deceit. Because of this, God will reveal the full truth to them and at that point each individual will have a choice to either follow God or become extinguished for good.

Will anybody go to hell? Hell is what we have right now, planet earth, as it is here where we have to deal with pain, suffering, disease, war, famine, and all that bad nasty stuff that is gradually destroying us all.

God is not cruel. He is merciful. Of those who refuse Him, and of those who willingly approve Satan's ways (even after the truth is revealed) over his, will be extinguished permanently. It's a better alternative than eternal damnation, which is a cruel, cruel fate for anybody.

Again, God is not about cruelty. Yes, he will deliver some tough love many of us may disagree with, but like any decent parent scolding a child who is doing wrong, he has to do what's right in order for us to obey him. His rules may seem ridiculous to some, but if you actually compare science to the ramifications of disobeying the commandments (including staying away from unclean meats) it's not so ridiculous after all. Like a parent, he's trying to do right by us and it's only fair we try to do right by Him.

I think after we die, we cross over to another dimension. I think I will be greeted by my dogs who have crossed over. I think some people who had good families will be greeted by loved ones. I think God doesn't overlook us, so I do believe that we stand before God and answer for the things we did in this life.

I would like to believe that there is more than this life...if not we all would live in anarchy for all time and truly only the strongest would survive, for what other point to life would there be, except to satisfy your own wants and needs at all times. So i believe that we all will face a judgement, and the more you knew you were doing wrong the more trouble you will be in, and perhaps will not have gained eternal life. The alternative is obvious. Eternal life versus eternal death.

our destination is to move onto the next phase of our eternal infinite existence letting go of our body, our physical body. Moving into a different plane that will help us to keep learning and growing.