Help me! I'm going crazy! ?

Ok, so i'm babysitting a baby whos about 1 1/2 and the little words she knows how to say are in spanish. she will not go to bed and everytime i try to lay her down she screams and kicks and throws things! She was supposed to go to bed 2 hrs ago but everytime i get near her she screams! On top of that, if you... show more Ok, so i'm babysitting a baby whos about 1 1/2 and the little words she knows how to say are in spanish. she will not go to bed and everytime i try to lay her down she screams and kicks and throws things! She was supposed to go to bed 2 hrs ago but everytime i get near her she screams!

On top of that, if you tell her not to do something like oh, say, touch her dads very expensive laptop, she does it harder and then laughs hysterically. or if you tell her to get on the couch, she throws her arms on top of the couch and laughs! What do i do?! Please help me! I'm going crazy!