What was the last -good- Eddie Murphy movie you watched?

And what was the last funny movie he was in--that was actually funny?

Peace me: I feel exactly as you do. : )

rambler gambler: His time on SNL were his golden days, I think. He was a comedic genius back then--I love his take on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

LOL, Radio Waves! 'Scary spice baby'--nice.

Favorite Answer

I loved the Buckwheat assassination sketch... It's one of the best long-form sketches that SNL has ever done.

part 1

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10389/saturday-night-liv...

part 2

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10388/saturday-night-liv...

and my personal favorite - part 3

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10400/saturday-night-liv...

voted "most likely to kill buckwheat"

But yeah... I hate the Shrek movies... Daddy Dare Care was awful... Norbit, Nutty Professor.... sooooo many horrible movies.... remember Pluto Nash? ugh....

I actually did enjoy Bowfinger.... it wasn't great, but it had its redeeming moments, and I'd qualify it as "good"..... that would probably be the most recent

I can count his good movies on one hand though

Source(s): that sounded pretty pretentious..... my apologies to Eddie Murphy and his scary spice baby

Trading Places

Shrek

The Golden Child. Or maybe Coming to America. But you have a point; Eddie Murphy can't buy a good movie these days.

• yearby

Sorry, I even ought to disagree. i imagine countless the winners were somewhat no longer winners in any respect. Hollywood is stuffed with rather undesirable action picture scripts lately. What occurred to the days the position the actors were given a script..and it replaced into as a lot as them to tug it off? Why is there a want to have all the 'more desirable' stuff from the makeup branch? What might want to happen if Hollywood went decrease back to tremendous memories and suitable actors? Like 'Out of Africa'? it truly is in simple terms one. i'm tried of all the fluff. they are reducing visitors intelligence by technique of the crap they are putting out lately. i idea it replaced into extraordinarily unhappy that The Illusionist wasn't nominated for extra distinct sorts. It in worry-free words received in a unmarried. unhappy.....

• Dream Girls

Shrek The Third

Honestly...I don't think he's come out w/ anything recently that i would even consider watching twice...you'd probably have to go back to the Bev. Hills Cop series for that. (and I'm not considering "Shrek" as a movie role).

boy, that sounds really obnoxious, doesn't it...didn't mean to.

He's always fun, but the movies have been lacking any good writing the last years... Love the whole beverly hills cop series though... Never gets old, and all 3 are great!

Coming to America.

He gave a good performance in Dreamgirls.

His last good comedy? Either the first Shrek or Bowfinger.

I'd say Norbit which was half decent.. not really but that's the only movie i can remember seeing lately of his. It wasn't very funny .. overall rating 3.6/10.