can anyone help me find the Loop NYC Transversion Rock Clutch?

it is a beautiful clutch purse decorated with faux leather and an English rose pattern and ornamented with a studded metallic guitar strap and zipper pulls with pink guitar and horn, it’s the rare Limited-Edition Loop NYC Rock Rose Courtney transversion clutch. it has a metal bangle handle

i had one but sadly lost it, i am desperate to replace it but cannot find one anywhere online, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check the following sites.

#

Flight Bags Transversion Handbag

Loop NYC eBay Transversion Baotou Passport Holder NWTs. satin. C $14.59. ... LOOP NYC TRANSVERSION BLACK Kombat Mortal & BLING HANDBAG PURSE NWT, Available. ...

tidsamexico.com/images/uploads/pics/978.html - Cached

#

Nyc Bag, Loop Nyc, Andy Warhol, Bag Purse, Tote Bag

Loop NYC Transversion PVC Butterfly Clutch Wristlet Bag ... LOOP NYC Transversion PINK Sequin LONG ... New Loop NYC Parcel Rock 'N Mesh Bag - Jimmy Hendrix ...

www.softotec.com/nyc-bag.html

#

Yves Saint Laurent Leather Handbag

Be pretty in pink in this Loop NYC Rock Rose Transversion purse... From Loop NYC's ... Loop Brown Transversion Nyc Sugar Ray Knock Clutch. ...

nedorogo.info/temp/txt/docs/article1738.htm - Cached

#

Loop on styleray.com

... for the full monty!) Loop. Loop High Top Clutch Bag ... Loop. Loops. Loopy NYC Profile. Lorena Antoniazzi. Loriblu. Lorna Bose' Loro Piana. Lost Property ...

www.styleray.com/text/brand/318/Loop.htm - 227k - Cached

#

New Loop Bag, New Loop, Loop Nyc, New Loop Nyc, Andy Warhol

New Loop NYC Parcel Rock 'N Mesh Bag - Jimmy Hendrix ... NEW LOOP PARCEL NYC FLORAL CANVAS TOTE PURSE BEACH BAG. NEW Loop NYC Transversion Long Clutch Bag ...

www.dragg.net/new-loop-bag.html - Cached

#

Spoiled Brat Blog

... created under the Loop NYC name, as well as Parcel (III Parcel) and Transversion. ... Britney seen with the LOOP Hollywood Pills clutch! ...

spoiledbratblog.blogspot.com/?widgetType=BlogArchive&widgetId=BlogA... - 110k - Cached

#

Ripani on styleray.com

... Italian Leather Evening Clutch. Click here for more ... Loop. Loops. Loopy NYC Profile. Lorena Antoniazzi. Loriblu. Lorna Bose' Loro Piana. Lost Property ...

www.styleray.com/text/brand/157/Ripani.htm

• 4 years ago

he has been someway grasp he replaced into grasp interior the 12 months they went to the nba finals i think of it replaced into 07 i bear in mind him driving to the basket overdue in video games and final 12 months he performed somewhat sturdy and so far this 12 months he has performed fantastically sturdy too and for me grasp isn't in basic terms making final time pictures is making pictures at significant moments of the sport which he did this night and has completed that being reported i nonetheless does not have faith him to take a jumper at a final 2d of the sport by way of fact he nonetheless needs to advance that area of his interest yet he can force to the basket and score relaxed. Lebron is greater useful then kobe suitable now yet Kobe remains the superb closer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.