Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Where should I go to buy a big, nice map of the United States?

Not one that's been folded up...

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    USGS or a good school supply place. Search on "wall maps," since those are the ones that are not folded, but rolled up to ship.

  • Mary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    A book store will almost certainly have exactly the map you want, all neatly rolled in a tube and ready to hang.

  • 1 decade ago

    Try the toy and craft stores. Good Luck!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Well like a book store duhh!

    You people are getting stupid and stupider every day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.