Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians what do you think of worship singer and song writter Michael W Smith?

I believe he is a great singer. He has an album called Worship and I Highly recommend it. If you have heard of him what do you think of his Worship songs? I love let it rain, and open the eyes of my heart.Listening to Music like this helps in a trouble time our world is currently going though as it takes your focus of the bad things and puts it on Jesus.

old guy if you do not like music you will not like Heaven. Heaven is full of music and singing.

thanks all when I first heard him sing on an album about 2 years ago I loved the music. whohoooooooooooo. I am not a hymn type of person but more comtemporary like Hillsong.

Favorite Answer

Love his Music.

Listen/Watch this one (one of my Favorites)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Sn5rV6oM0

Youtube thumbnail

I LOVE Michael W. Smith. And of course athesists are going to say he's a bad singer or they've never heard of him. Point is, he's a great singer that loves jesus.

In answer to your question, he is ok. I like his music for the most part.

music does help a person's spirit to be lifted. Have a good day

I used to like his music when I was xtian, especially "Place in this World"... Even now I listen to it occasionally, not because of any religious connection, but simply because it is a beautiful piece of music and his voice is pleasant...

Music is a facade, it makes you FEEL good but does nothing to fix the problems. The Bible teaches us that one of the four ways that we will know that the church has apostatized is that it will become a singing church.

• FROG E

I like his worship and praise music....I saw Michael W. Smith in concert and it was awesome.

Yeah that's it, just dump it on Jesus instead of taking responsibilty for the troubles in your life and learning from it

I like some of his music, but I don't know the man at all.

I know he is highly regarded. I think he is above average.

he was once a drug addict and he was also a good friend of Bono from U2, I like some of his albums,