Do you ever suffer from serial-killer-handwriting-itis?

... I reckon I have about 7 different kinds of handwriting.... very easy for people who know me to get a clue into my headstate if I write something down.... some people say this is normal...but I noticed each of 'em was funny lookin... so I just don't know?!

no K-man... we call that cliche... but thanks for trying to help me anyway... ahhh... genetic maybe... hehehe

Favorite Answer

the guys at work have names for my handwriting,when they come in to work the first thing most do is look at my morning job list.i've actually been told by mac it's dangerous not to look,and that some day he was going to ask for hazard pay.

Source(s): he really deserves it,thats why he gets the biggest christmas bonus.

serial killer handwriting? is that when you form a message by cutting letters out of magazines and glue them to the paper?

Yes Christmas Squishy, I keep a diary, so my writing is very different depending upon my mood.

erm...... What do you think of THIS handwriting of me?

It IS handwriting... I'm using my hands - don't I ?

hahahahahah omg hahahahah

haha me too

• hi

I think?!!?!..