Im looking for a good quality beer that have rich taste? 10 PTS for the best answer!!!?

I'm looking for a beer that have rich taste(not watery like some beers) preferably lagers but other beers also good i like beer Carlsberg it have nice and rich taste which last long in your mouth also beer Tuborg is good in my opinion i don't like very bitter beers like Heineken what i like is rich taste like this... show more I'm looking for a beer that have rich taste(not watery like some beers) preferably lagers but other beers also good i like beer Carlsberg it have nice and rich taste which last long in your mouth also beer Tuborg is good in my opinion i don't like very bitter beers like Heineken what i like is rich taste like this two beer i gave examples so please recommend me a good beer(money is not an issue) im living in New Zealand now so please try recommend some beers that i can buy in supermarket not something i have to travel to another country for special brewery if you know what i mean lol