Can energy drinks produce mild euphoria?

I'm a naturally depressed person, lagging in energy. I’d been diagnosed with major depressive disorder as child and it is recurrent, I was an SSRI (Zoloft) and an SSNRI (Effexor) in the past when it wasn’t under control and life wasn’t worth living. It’s better in that sense now and I kind of needed to stop in... show more I'm a naturally depressed person, lagging in energy. I’d been diagnosed with major depressive disorder as child and it is recurrent, I was an SSRI (Zoloft) and an SSNRI (Effexor) in the past when it wasn’t under control and life wasn’t worth living. It’s better in that sense now and I kind of needed to stop in order to use my penis for something else other than pissing! Ehem, so anyway!

I'm no energy drink addict, but I have them here and there, average of once, sometimes twice a week, three at the most on some crazy occasion, I don’t know. That 'Mother' energy drink is the only one I buy now, I don't think it's available in the US, but it's basically your standard energy drink of taurine, caffeine and guarana, but its size is barely average at 500 mL, unlike those thrifty losers who make Red Bull and V with their pussy, cheap sized cans. Anyway!

After feeling pretty blue for the past few days and all of today, I drink one of these and I’ve found myself awake and willing to concentrate and do my long overdue college work, but that’s not it, my depression is gone and I have a pretty moderate feeling of wellbeing to boot!

Although this drink has stimulant properties, caffeine and other less potent ingredients, this isn’t amphetamines we’re talking about. I’ve never heard of anyone having a few energy drinks to elevate depression or create mild euphoria, only help diminish fatigue. Can energy drinks produce mild euphoria?