Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化宗教信仰與靈性 · 1 decade ago

~英文答達人情幫忙翻譯~(急)

誰可以幫忙翻譯以下的文章不能電腦翻譯要人工翻譯

為人處世,利人之善才是真善,利己之善則是假善。發於內心的善行是真善,裝給別人看的善行是假善。無所求而為之善是真善,有所謀而為之善是假善。那麼什麼是端正之善,與歪曲之善呢?

五十年前,德蕾莎修女三十七歲,已經是加爾各答一所天主教貴族學校的校長,但她決定放下努力了前半生的成就,捨棄已經習慣了、舒適的生活,去服務「窮人中的窮人」,與街頭上滿身是病、渾身髒臭、衣不蔽體的流浪者生活在一起,和他們吃同樣的食物,穿同樣的衣服。只因為,她強烈感受到基督對她說:「我飢餓、我裸身、我無家可歸」,來自內在深沈的召喚,召喚她走上加爾各答老舊、髒亂的大街小巷,走近窮人中的窮人,侍奉他們,如同侍奉基督。她的信仰和她的憐憫,讓她毫不遲疑地放棄一切,以笑臉回應天主的召喚。她總說:「在每一個人身上看見耶穌」,凡夫俗子如我,能夠體會到的是,我們當以敬虔、奉獻、捨身的愛,看重每一個生命的價值、服侍每一個人。而當我們以不為自己成就什麼的無私、不忍有人受苦的憐憫、不分別貧富貴賤的謙卑,去醫治世上的貧窮、自私時,就能夠放下一切種族、語言的隔閡,誠心地用一顆單純的心,一份簡單的行動去付出愛。

1997年9月5日德雷莎修女因心臟病逝世於印度,享年87歲。她一生以善良的心來撫慰窮苦的人民。雖然她已經回到天主的身邊,但是世界上仍有許多貧窮的人,等待我們幫助。對於德雷莎修女的德行,需要我們後人繼續延續下去,為世界上需要幫助的人盡一點心力,相信她的精神將永遠與我們同在。

聖,是一種無形的付出與關懷,德蕾莎修女的事蹟值得我們學習,現代人因為自己的利益,不管別人的死活,以自私的心態來保障自己的一切。人們的心因以善良為基準,簡單與單純就是聖的定義。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

礙於字數限制必須分段回答喔

Style, and Carlo's Zhenshan is good, of self-interest is a good fake good. At the heart Zhenshan good deeds is to put on other people to do good deeds is a good fake. And it is nothing good Zhenshan, has been seeking to do good is a good fake. Well, what good is it correct, and the distortion of it good?

Fifty years ago, 37-year-old Mother, Calcutta has become an aristocratic Catholic school, but she decided to put aside half a lifetime ago, the achievements have been used to give up comfortable lives to serve "the poor Of the poor ", and on the streets are covered disease, all dirty foul, clothing Biti of the Rangers do not live together, and they eat the same food, wear the same clothes. Just because she felt strongly for Christ, she said: "I am hungry, I am naked, the homeless, I", from the deep inner call, the call she took to the old Calcutta, the mess of the streets, approaching The poorest of the poor, serve them and serve as Christ. Her faith and her compassion, her not hesitate to give up everything, smiling in response to the call of God. She said: "In every one who saw Jesus," Fanfusuzai as I can understand that when we have to Godliness, dedication, sacrifice their lives for love, the value of the value of every life, serve everyone. And when we do not own any of the selfless achievements, some people can not bear to suffer the compassion, the rich and the poor were not as high or low of humility to heal the world of poverty, selfishness, will be able to put aside all ethnic, linguistic barriers, with a pure heart Heart, a simple action to love to pay.

• 6 years ago
  • 1 decade ago

翻:

BE conducting, benefit other people of kind is really kind, the kind benefited oneself is leave kind.The good conduct delivered to heart is really kind and the good conduct that packs to let other people see is that the leave is kind.Have no beg and for of kind is really kind, have to strive for and is of kind is leave kind.So what is a kind decorum, with falsity kind?

50 years ago, Sister Teresa was 37 years old, was already the principal of a Catholic in Calcutta nobility school, but she decided to let go of hard the first half got of achievement, abandon have already become accustomed to, comfortable life, serve "the poor people in the poor people", and street up the whole body was a disease, the whole body dirty and smelly and in rags vagabond to live together and ate same food and wore same clothes with them.Only because is, she severely feels the Christ says to her:"I am hungry, I the naked body, Is are homeless", comes from internality deep invoke, invoke she walks old old up Calcutta, mess of streets and alleys, walk up the poor people in the poor people, wait on to receive them, like wait on to receive Christ.Her faith lets her milli- don't hesitate ground to give up everything with her commiseration and responds an invoking of God by smiling face.She always says:"See Jesus at each personal body", ordinary people as me, can what to realize BE, we be with respect Qian, offer, give up the love of body, think greatly of each value of life and serve each person.And when we with not is wes achieve what of unselfish, cant not bear to someone suffer hardship of commiseration, not the rich and poor are high or low and humble respectively and cure the beggarliness of in this world, selfish, can let go of all races, language of misunderstanding, with a single eye use a heart of simplicity, a simple of the action pay a love.

On September 5, 1997 virtuous thunder a kind of insect the nun is because of heart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.