Remaining part of my answer.?

Assalaam-o-Aliekum, last week I answered this question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApOFaaw567tx1cONzuxr0YkjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081120211602AAf0SnZ Characters exceeded the limit & last portion of my answer didnt appear there. I got few msg of those who appreciated & wanted to read it completely ,... show more Assalaam-o-Aliekum,
last week I answered this question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApOFaaw567tx1cONzuxr0YkjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081120211602AAf0SnZ Characters exceeded the limit & last portion of my answer didnt appear there.
I got few msg of those who appreciated & wanted to read it completely , So i m putting it here for them.
if you are reading it first time then plz send your views about my thoughts , did I highlighted Muslimahs problems correctly?
Allah Hafiz
Here You go:

!::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::!

SOME THING ABOUT REVERTED WOMENs. ( its not related with above answer but to American reverted Muslimahs)

After to revert in Islam mostly Masjids Immediately offers them proposals (mostly proposals are overseas ) so these Muslimahs do accept a proposal after to aviod Age, Race, color, language,Culture ,status difference & dont give periority that is he living in US legally or not?

The Majority of InterNational students or illegal immigrants get marry with converted muslimah JUST for US Citizenship while the purpose of Mostly frustrated Married/single ARABS & Some Desi AMERICAN CITIZENS is to play with them like a toy after to achieve their purpose they all dump them as we through a tissue/toilet paper after to use.

Why Converted Muslimahs are HOT FOVORITE for them?
Reason #1) They dont demond Dowery , Even in one dollar they get ready for Nikah after to hear a fake story from Half Imams about the Dowery of Fatimah (R.A) Bint-e-Mohammad (SAW).

Reason # 2 )Mojority of them obey their mean husbands & silently bear all abuse victims , their husbands want them to obey more than Allah (swt) for this they give an example that :- If its was not SHIRK then Allah would order to wife to do SAJDAH to her husband.

Reason # 3 ) Mostly Muslim Men Say : This is in the Quran, THAT MEN are ALLOWED TO BEAT WIVES , TO MARRY WITH 4 WOMEN at same time . Unfortunately converted muslimah accepts all these things.
These type of men who say above things always feel that their wives are property, like livestock. The object is to control the stock and use it as they wish , for this they do wrong Explaination of Quran + Hadith & misuse islam for thier own personal benefits .
When A converted Muslimah does'nt see a hope & lost her patience then she use Divorce As LAST OPTION but she does'nt raise her voice against these abuse victims.

AMERICAN WOMEN ARE INDEPENDENT but WHY CAN'T THESE WOMEN SPEAK UP after reverting to ISLAM against abuse victims. Few below general reasons could be in mostly cases.

I: Most families become mean when the woman reverts to Islam. After marriage, when she faces bad behaviour that is unexpected for her then She doesn't find any help in the Muslim Community. She can't go back to her own, non-muslim family because they do not support her decision to revert to Islam. They laugh at the traitor who is now asking for their help.

II:. She doesn't try to get any legal help because she doesn't want to soil the image of Islam in a non-muslim society just because of the behaviour of one man.

III: Muslimahs are not aware from those rights which Islam has given to a women.
Only Islam gives a lot of rights to women . If women were aware of these rights and asked their men for these rights then the men would pack up and leave the home.If muslimah cant demond her rights but surely she can stop her man from abuse, bcoz of her silence following problems are happening . Do you think that these women are the responsible for following problems?

1) After a divorce/in her presence ,When an abusive man gets married again, he become mean to his new wife bc the submissive behaviour of 1st wife given him courage.

2) Those who wish to be muslimah when they see a convtered abused muslimah in neighbourhood or in family then they become afraid to accept Islam.

3) Some good Muslim men get seduced when they see a Muslimah who bear all abuse silently,so they also become mean to their wives and they use the converted woman as an example for her wife .They say: if a converted muslimah obey her husband happily then why not you? ( Its happening I know personally)

I personally know those muslimahs who left Islam after abuse victims, those who goes to churches for Help bc masjids dont hv sources to support them , many are going to lose Islam : ( I hv researched & found a very simple solution to solve all matters of Muslimahs but dont hv next hour to share it here.

I wish I could stand all Mean Man in one line to fire them Pakistani Atom bomb bc there is no hope to make them correct bc Men's nature cant be changed ..(I think here im getting very emotional I must post this answer with this Message before I get more emotional).

VALUE OF A WOMEN IN ISLAM:
This couldn't be said more beautifully....
Be careful not to make a Women cry because ALLAH counts her tears.
A Women came o
Update: !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! VALUE OF A WOMEN IN ISLAM: This couldn't be said more beautifully.... Be careful not to make a Women cry because ALLAH counts her tears. A Women came out of a man's rib not from his feet to be Walked on, nor from his... show more !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::! !::^::!
VALUE OF A WOMEN IN ISLAM:

A Women came out of a man's rib not from his feet to be Walked on,
nor from his head to be superior over,
But From his side to be equal,
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved!
Pass this to all beautiful women that u know and to men too so they know the value of a women.

Attention ==>I know, many born muslimahs also facing abuse victims & all US citizen or born muslim men are not good & practising muslim.
But Here I just Highlighted THOSE American reverted Muslimahs who are suffering & I critisized Only Those Overseas Men who play with them.
More than 80 % revered women are suffering in USA after marriage : (