Are the proctors at the SAT II's allowed to touch my calculator?

I want to put formulas into my calculator under the programs button. The last time I took the SAT IIs, they erased all the memory in my calculator. I heard later that they are not allowed to do this. Are they allowed to erase the memory in my calculator before I take the test? I'm taking Math 2 by the way. show more I want to put formulas into my calculator under the programs button.

The last time I took the SAT IIs, they erased all the memory in my calculator. I heard later that they are not allowed to do this.

Are they allowed to erase the memory in my calculator before I take the test? I'm taking Math 2 by the way.
Update: It's not illegal to have that if they don't have a policy against it. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Well, maybe YOU just aren't smart enough to figure out how to put formulas in your calculator.
dumbas*.