Are the proctors at the SAT II's allowed to touch my calculator?

I want to put formulas into my calculator under the programs button.

The last time I took the SAT IIs, they erased all the memory in my calculator. I heard later that they are not allowed to do this.

Are they allowed to erase the memory in my calculator before I take the test? I'm taking Math 2 by the way.

It's not illegal to have that if they don't have a policy against it. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Well, maybe YOU just aren't smart enough to figure out how to put formulas in your calculator.

dumbas*.

Favorite Answer

haha, all the kids in my physics class was just talking about the same thing too...we are all taking math 2...and the thing is, to be on the safe side, (if u have TI-83 or 84), press the y= button and store all the formulas in THERE.....just remember not to clear it...even if they check it, they wont check that part.....you can put letters and SENTENCES -lol- by clicking on the alpha button, then pressing correct number with the matching letter on it...........

Source(s): hell girl
  • fiann

first of all, relax. You look quite under pressure. 2nd, this is too previous through stress approximately what's completed. i think of which you will've prevented Chemistry's 690. My feeling is which you probably did not learn for SAT II Chemistry with a prep e book. you be attentive to, taking the course itself does not assure seven-hundred+. you will possibly desire to learn for it. nonetheless, you will use SAT II worldwide historic previous and Physics. For the third one, learn for arithmetic point II and take that on October. learn and it is what i recommend: get 800. this is not very not ordinary in any respect, and in case you learn with prep e book (Princeton assessment), you have got the skill to get 800 on it, like I did. in case you like, you could re-take Biology or Chemistry yet there is fairly no element in that. For one element, those classes have been completed on freshman and sophomore 3 hundred and sixty 5 days --- an prolonged time in the past. So, purely be happy with rankings you purchased and bring Math as much as 800. whilst your faculties say 690's on Chemistry and Biology, they are not going to declare, "Oh. that's undesirable." 690 is a incredibly sturdy score, yet right this is a element: in case you attempt to take extra SAT II now, that's going to look undesirable. you're able to do plenty extra desirable than learn for SAT II on your senior 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Do volunteering artwork or some thing. purely purely remember to get that 800 on SAT II Math, and get useful. My suitable needs to you! Please flow to my message board. The link is in my profile. thank you!

• Laila

dude, wtf! stop cheating you cheap *****! it's an unfair advantage to the rest of us

if they suspect you're cheating yes, they can erase the memory for sure