Spybot search and destroy - banker trojan HELP?!?

I have the latest version of spybot search & destroy and it is updated, running on vista. My latest scan found 2 entries for a banker trojan and it's not letting me remove because spybot is giving me the following message: "This action may not be performed completely since you are not an administrator. If you... show more I have the latest version of spybot search & destroy and it is updated, running on vista. My latest scan found 2 entries for a banker trojan and it's not letting me remove because spybot is giving me the following message:

"This action may not be performed completely since you are not an administrator. If you want this performed for all users, please run this application elevated as an administrator."

I am the administrator and it is the only user account i have created. Has anyone run across this problem or know how I can fix it? Also, it keeps asking me if I'd like to start spybot when i restart my computer and i've checked yes, restarted, and it doesn't run when it reboots.