Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Sweaty Palms.. ewwwww?

I have had sweaty palms and feet for over 10 years now... It's not due to nervousness,i think it maybe be some medical thing, becasue quite a few people i know suffer from it... I don't come at any specific time, it can be at any time. It's really hard for me to do anything and to shakehands or hold hands or high five anyone because they're so sweaty.. Sometimes they get clammy.. which is like cold sweat.

Is there anything i can do? Cream.. medicine???

thanks

Best Answer

I go through the same thing. Ask your doctor about it. I did and he prescribed dry-sol. It's not the best medicine, but it does help. Also, put baby powder on our hands. It reduces the sweaty for a few hours. I hope i helped :] And i know it is embarrassing and i HATE it.

its a STD i learned about it in school and this can go on for 10 years the sweaty palms thing

1

Baby powder.

i don't know about cream or medicine, but i also get sweaty hands... but i get it from being nervous,but you mentioned you don't get nervous, i would try to google it,wish u best of luck!

carry w/ baby powder and apply some to your hands now and then

powder

powder or tissue