Should I drop down to College Prep? (Math) I need advice big time, please help?

I am a honor roll student and a freshman in high school. I am pretty much doing good except for Math. I am in all honors an a AP. I actually had a high A last year. My teacher is very nice but just isn't a good teacher. I have nothing against her, except that I don't like her teaching methods. I am in Accel Int... show more I am a honor roll student and a freshman in high school. I am pretty much doing good except for Math. I am in all honors an a AP. I actually had a high A last year. My teacher is very nice but just isn't a good teacher. I have nothing against her, except that I don't like her teaching methods. I am in Accel Int Algebra I. It is a new curriculum so lots of kids are failing. I currently have around a 71% a D which I am very depressed lately and sad. My teacher has even stated a mood switch in me lately. The teacher doesn't explain much at all, and will give us homework without doing a lesson at all. I currently been going to a tutor once or twice a week for an half an hour. I think I could do better if I could go to another teacher next semester. We only have two weeks left, and finals are 15% of our grade. I'm not the greatest at final exams because I'm just not the greatest test taker so it worries me, and this goes for all my subjects. I have gone to the counsler two times. One about 5 weeks ago and one about 1 week ago. It really got no where. My courses would flip flop if I would and I wouldn't mind if I can have two of the same teachers. There is no other Accelerated Math 1st period. My father has talked to her, and she suggested if I want a slower pace that I may go down a level to CP. She said I try very hard... Almost everyone in our class is failing so it's not just me, my mother is a teacher so she kinds of get what I have to say. My teacher signed me up for the same class with her next semester. Also, my plan is to go to Bard College at Simon Rock which is a early entrance program and get the AEP scholarship. My tutor is getting me upset kind of. She is a fine tutor, but she doesn't understand. She teaches at another school nearby, but their school does things different. She told myself yesterday that I should go to CP level and drop down. She acted like I was very stupid and told me all my grades stink. I have all A's and 2 B's in my other classes. She said in her school if I would have a 70% they would put me down. My teacher would have dropped me if she wanted to, but she didn't. She said there is no way I can go to that school and a get a scholarship. She said how will you go ahead if you don't understand all the stuff you have done? She also said students ALWAYS blame it on their teacher when they are the problem, meanwhile most of the class is failing. I have been told if a teacher has most of the class failing something is not right. The problem is most kids in the grade, CP and Accel, are doing bad so it makes my case looks bad. I am a good student, and all my teacher know it. If I don't like a teacher I still exceed in their class. I give it my 120% all day. I just want a different style. My tutor was basically saying that if I don't go down I'm stupid. She didn't say it like that, but the picture was like this. I really don't want to go down, but I know I can get an A in CP. I feel it will ruin my chances at BC- Simon Rock and the scholarship. I know I can make my grade up with a B in Honors next semester with another teacher. If I would stay with my teacher now, I would just do as bad. I also am very stressed which my teachers and tutor have told me. I am worried that I may fail since I am bad at finals. I am hoping I can pull off a high C still since we still have a chance. My math teacher has been sick and hasn't been reviewing the final. My tutor said we should be ahead and that she's rushing us. I don't know what to do. If I switch down my squence of math will change. I'm more of a Social Studies and LA person but I'm not bad at math. I want to be a actor and journalist. I'm sorry that I wrote so much. Can you please give me feedback? Thanks!
Update: Also, it not just Algebra I there is Geomentry too. Oh, I have a 72% if it makes a difference. I'm not blaming the teacher, but I'm saying that her teaching style is not good for me.
Update 2: If it makes a difference it is actually Algebra 2, but it is strange since it's a new curriculum. Thanks everyone!
Update 3: I'm sorry I should have used more than one paragraph. I just didn't use one, lol. I know how to write, but come on it's just a question. :)