Could I be a novel writer?

I already asked this but I added more to it. I know it is long. don't answer: "I'm not reading it, its too long" please. Would you buy my novel? I've never liked him. No, not one bit. His shiny light brown hair that covers his hypnotizing blue-green eyes means nothing to me. Even if his hair was really soft... show more I already asked this but I added more to it. I know it is long. don't answer: "I'm not reading it, its too long" please. Would you buy my novel?

I've never liked him. No, not one bit. His shiny light brown hair that covers his hypnotizing blue-green eyes means nothing to me. Even if his hair was really soft and I used to love to run my fingers through it. It still doesn't matter. He hurt me, and right now, while I am walking home instead of driving with him in his nasty pick-up truck, yes it is gross, he's with a stupid blonde girl. She thinks the world was made for her. She thinks people stare at her because she is sooo hot. She thinks every boy and maybe girl wants her! But the sad truth is, she is probably right.
I feel like crying. I'm cold, hungry, tired, and most of all I’m hurt. When you walk in on your boyfriend, who everyone thinks is perfect, with another girl, it tends to hurt you.
They were making out. It was a disgusting sight. I had to use all my strength to keep myself from puking all over them. But that doesn't matter now, he's a jerk.
If he's such a jerk why can't I stop thinking about him?

When I got home, my mom was in the kitchen, which was no surprise because she’d just re-modeled it. Now it is her favorite room in the house. It has smooth stainless steel appliances, even smoother brownish-green granite countertops, and new white cabinets. She went all out because, well I have no idea.
I tried to sneak upstairs to my room, but she caught me.
“Hi, Liz. How was school? Wait, didn’t you have dance class today?”
“Great” I said unenthusiastically “And no. They canceled it.” I lied I just didn’t feel like dancing even though I love it, it wouldn’t help me feel any better “What are you making?”
“I am making cheese dip to go with my chips.” He said, licking her lips.
“Sounds good” I stuck my finger in the pan and licked it off my finger “It tastes good too, mind if I take some upstairs with me?”
“Sure, let me get a bowl”
I grabbed a spoon and put some of the cheese in the bowl and grabbed a mini pack of chips.
“Thanks!” I yelled when I was already halfway up the stairs.
“You’re welcome!” She yelled back.
When I got to my room I tried not to slam the door. I put the food on my desk along with my books. I walked over to my giant bed and I let myself fall on the pillows. I sank right into them.
“Thank god it’s Friday” I whispered.
I got up after about 30 minutes of sobbing silently and went over to my bathroom. I turned on the shower water as hot as I could stand it and I stepped in. I stood in there for 15 minutes. I didn’t do anything else, I didn’t even cry.
I grabbed a towel and dried off. Then I put on a t-shirt that had Tanner on the back, and a pair of plain black Soffe’s. It was my ex-boyfriend, Noah Tanner’s shirt. He was a basketball player, and I hated him. He was the only real boyfriend I ever had. I took off the shirt and put on a plain light blue one. I threw the shirt under my bed, where it will stay until I clean under it. I will never clean under the bed. I haven’t since I moved here, back when I was 5. I am 17 now and I am a senior at Walla Walla High in Washington.
I got on my computer and started to eat the now cold cheese dip. I logged onto AIM, a chat website. Then a window popped up

HottieNoah1: hey can we talk please?

It was him. How could we have anything to talk about? I saw him kissing Missy Jacobs, the hot cheerleader I despise. There is nothing to talk about.
Should I reply? If I do I have to keep talking. He knows I’m online. I might as well.

DancinLiz21: there is nothing to talk about.

HottieNoah1: please let me explain

DancinLiz21: explain what? I saw it all, Noah. You don’t deserve to say anything to me.

HottieNoah1: I am so sorry Liz. She threw herself at me and I was trying to get away when you came in.

DancinLiz21: You had your arms around her.

He wasn’t responding. He knew I caught him and there is no way that he could win me back. I decided to log off after he didn’t say anything for 5 minutes.

DancinLiz21 is offline

HottieNoah1: I love YOU, Liz. Missy means nothing to me. You have to believe me.

I saw the picture of him and me next to my computer. I took it out of the frame that he gave me. It was green and it had a bunch of pea pods on it. At the top it said “We’re two peas in a pod!” I turned the picture over to the back. He had written “I Love you” on it and he gave it to me on my birthday last year. It was the first time he’d ever said it, well written it. I ripped the picture in half and threw it in the trash. Then I started to cry again. The truth is, I still love him and I want him to be holding me. Even if he did hurt me.
Update: I'm really sorry it is so long!!!