Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 1 decade ago

How to get to Laguna Hills from Glendale, Pasadena, Arcadia, or places around these?

Hi,

I live in La Canada, CA 91011, I can get a ride to places around here like Pasadena, Glendale, Arcadia, etc, but to get to Laguna Hills it would be 1 hour and 21 min which is a bit long, so I want to take a bus to Laguna Hills myself after the ride to the stations.

I tried the Google Map's transit scheduler, found out I can go from Glendale Metrolink Station to Laguna Hills. But I was planning to depart on Dec 20 or later, and after Dec 13, the Google scheduler tells me that "Sorry, we don't have transit schedule data for a trip from Glendale Metrolink Station to laguna hills at the time and date you specified."

Do I have to wait til this week is over in order for it to compute the schedules after Dec 13? And is there an alternative way to get to Laguna Hills from here besides driving? Or is there another station I can take besides Glendale Metro Station?

Thanks for all the helps.

Favorite Answer

most bus sechuled have a scheule change on Dec 14

a lot of bus schediules incluiding metrolink change on that day

but you can also check metro trip planner

here is a possible routing (using amtrak )Amtrak Pacific Surfliner (SAN DIEGO) heading south

From: GLENDALE STATION/400 W CERRITOS AV Lv: 09:14AM

To: SANTA ANA STATION/1000 E SANTA ANA BLVD Ar: 10:30AM

Pay (Fares vary; go to AMTRAK.COM or 1-800-USARAIL for current price. METROLINK monthly pass may be used for valid portion of trip.)

Ride Orange County Bus 83 ( LAGUNA HILLS TRANSP CENTER) heading east

From: SANTA ANA BLVD/FULLER ST(SE corner) Lv: 10:53AM

To: LAGUNA HILLS TRANS CTR/BUS BAY 6 Ar: 11:20AM

Pay $1.25, Monthly Pass: $45.00

• ?

Take the Metro or Gold Line (from Pasadena) to Union Station and ride the Amtrak. There are several trains a day going toward SD.