Where can I get short stories by stephen king? when i google it all I find are the summaries ?

i already asked this question in the book section and got NO answers.

I NEED TO FIND TWO SHORT STORIES BY STEPHEN KING. i WANT TO GET "THE MAN IN THE BLACK SUIT" AND "GRAVEYARD SHIFT". I need to find the entire story...everytime i google it I only find summaries on the story. Where can I go to find the complete story?

51 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Favorite Answer

His works arent available publicly on the internet. If you want to read them online, you'll have to pay for it unfortunately. You could always take a trip to your local library thought. You need Everything's Eventual and Night Shift. Both are the short story collections that you will find those in.

To recommend a good one, try All That You Love Will Be Carried Away and LT's Theory of Pets. Both are in Everything's Eventual and both are incredible.