What is a good business to start in the Houston/Katy Texas area?

I work full time doing partial bookkeeping for a corporate office of a pool supply company now. I understand the time consumption of starting and owning your own business, but I do not want to get into a bookkeeping business because I know someone who does it and they have NO time off they work 7 days a week for... show more I work full time doing partial bookkeeping for a corporate office of a pool supply company now. I understand the time consumption of starting and owning your own business, but I do not want to get into a bookkeeping business because I know someone who does it and they have NO time off they work 7 days a week for most of the year, and they have owned their own company for over 15 years, so its not like they work a lot because it is just starting out. I was thinking about a temporary agency but there is a lot of competition out there especially around my area. I also understand that the economy isn't at its best, and this probably isn't the best time to start a business, but I plan on keeping my job until the business I start gets going. Anyone have any ideas on a good business to start? I am open to different ideas, but serious ones only please.
Update: knurpr ...no, people here don't have a "hardon" for religion...what don't you understand about serious answers only?!