Tucson - Sedona - Grand Canyon - Vegas in February?

I need some advice, hopefully from someone who lives in these areas. In February my Husband and I are travelling around the USA. We have most of it planned, however, we are flying to Tucson where we have 3 nights stay booked in a lovely B&B in the desert, then we have 2 nights booked in Sedona, a place I really... show more I need some advice, hopefully from someone who lives in these areas. In February my Husband and I are travelling around the USA. We have most of it planned, however, we are flying to Tucson where we have 3 nights stay booked in a lovely B&B in the desert, then we have 2 nights booked in Sedona, a place I really want to visit and then a night in the Grand Canyon wich we havent booked yet before travelliing onto Las Vegas. Can someone advise me of firstly the journey from Tucson to Sedona, are the roads heavily travelled, are there plenty of rest stops, how hilly / mountainous are the roads?. I need the same info again for Sedona to the Grand Canyon, in mid february will the roads be icy?, busy?, rest stops? and how high will we be travlling up to the south rim? Also, what is Tucysan like? as we are on a budget i note the hotels there are cheaper than on the rim but it is an OK place to stay? Finally, is the trip from Grand Canyon to Vegas ok to do in a day?, same question applies to roads here too. I would appreciate any help / advice as i'm sure you can appreciate driving in the UK is alot different to the USA and we want to know what to expect!.
4 answers 4