Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Anyone know name of game involving using a pen to swirl around plastic disks to make cool shapes on paper?

My mum had one from the 60's and I played it when I was little.

4 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.