Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey,,Today I purchased a Tweed hacking jacket,(it was about 40% off the price)?

Is there any hope for me?

Advice please

Olive green and it does fit really well,,

Best Answer

Have you bought any beige ?? I find middle age men wear beige a LOT so if not you are safe if you have I see a red sportscar and some barbie drooling in your near future .....

*wanders off to see what a Hacking Jacket is*

*runs back in* ........ *GULP* got a horse and hound too ?? lol !

Source(s): http://flickr.com/photos/28358306@N08/3083981785/s... in case you miss the Q lol !!! sorry couldn't resist

Errrm well my dear friend... I hope you have some matching sandy coloured jodphurs to go with it - Tally Ho old chap! Could you possibly round my cats up for me hon - I need to go shopping and I have a feeling that you are suitably attired for the job in hand! :o) xxx hehehe - only messing - I'm sure you look fabulous really xxxxx

• yes there's always hope , you can join the Little Whipping Tweed jacket club now x

Im afraid not. You just crossed the line! You may leave P&S and go straight to Beauty & Style

• One does hope you also have a suitable hat, Mr Murcia, as that red thing would clash somewhat.

Only if your over 50 and in the "Hurrah Henry, pipe and slippers brigade" ~ Tally Ho.!!

What can I say.......I'm gobsmacked, who would of thought it of you HM..well it did have about 40%off.

Would you have purchased it at the marked price?.hehe.

Trip owns one too *blushes*

Source(s): Horse and Hound Trip

Sorry you are beyond hope