Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Stephen Colbert vs Jon Stewart?

Who do you guys think is funnier?

Best Answer

neither

I think Jon Stewart is more laugh out loud, irreverent funny, while Colbert is more dry and insidiuous funny.

Different, but still both enjoyable.

Jon Stewart-love when he shows clips of pols from a few years back that make them contradict themselves

Stephen Colbert-I love when he interviews the pols and makes them look stupid and they don't even know. A fav when he interviewed one guy who was fighing to get the 10 commandments allowed in a gov. building, but when he asked him to name the 10, he could only come up with 2.

Colbert beyond a doubt.

I used to watch Stewart before Colbert existed so now I watch them both. Stewart is a bit more genuine but I like how hard core Colbert is. Colbert is a bit more ridiculous. I like ridiculous so it's all preference.

Colbert - But Jon Stewart is the original, so Colbert is good because of him

Bob R. reported final week's 3 Stooges concern, Wavy vs. Shemp (won rapidly via Curly). Now, he supplies you this option to be made: Jon Stewart vs. Stephen Colbert. the two adult men are somewhat very humorous and do yeoman's initiatives of internet host their "information" famous on previous due-evening television. That creates this an very difficult decision; for i like them the two nonetheless, possibilities might desire to be created and that i'm going with Stephen Colbert. This became into very difficult, and that i will platform my decision on the element that for the period of a few situations, Stewart demands himself a sprint too heavily.

You know that John Stewart is one of the writers for the Colbert Report, right?

They're both funny.

Real Americans prefer Colbert.

Colbert..just out of respect for what he did to GW at the White House Correspondence dinner. Talk about a roast, that guy has balls!

Colbert. And I disagree with the people who are crediting the writers. Both men are most entertaining when they play off of their guests. The written stuff rarely makes me laugh.

jon stewart. and to the person who said whos writer is funnier. jon stewart also writes a fair bit of his lines

I prefer Stewarts' milder humour... Colbert drives me crazy, but makes me laugh all the same!