Who do you guys think is funnier?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

neither

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Jon Stewart is more laugh out loud, irreverent funny, while Colbert is more dry and insidiuous funny.

Different, but still both enjoyable.

Jon Stewart-love when he shows clips of pols from a few years back that make them contradict themselves

Stephen Colbert-I love when he interviews the pols and makes them look stupid and they don't even know. A fav when he interviewed one guy who was fighing to get the 10 commandments allowed in a gov. building, but when he asked him to name the 10, he could only come up with 2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Colbert beyond a doubt.

I used to watch Stewart before Colbert existed so now I watch them both. Stewart is a bit more genuine but I like how hard core Colbert is. Colbert is a bit more ridiculous. I like ridiculous so it's all preference.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Colbert - But Jon Stewart is the original, so Colbert is good because of him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Bob R. reported final week's 3 Stooges concern, Wavy vs. Shemp (won rapidly via Curly). Now, he supplies you this option to be made: Jon Stewart vs. Stephen Colbert. the two adult men are somewhat very humorous and do yeoman's initiatives of internet host their "information" famous on previous due-evening television. That creates this an very difficult decision; for i like them the two nonetheless, possibilities might desire to be created and that i'm going with Stephen Colbert. This became into very difficult, and that i will platform my decision on the element that for the period of a few situations, Stewart demands himself a sprint too heavily.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know that John Stewart is one of the writers for the Colbert Report, right?

They're both funny.

• 1 decade ago

Real Americans prefer Colbert.

• 1 decade ago

Colbert..just out of respect for what he did to GW at the White House Correspondence dinner. Talk about a roast, that guy has balls!

• 1 decade ago

Colbert. And I disagree with the people who are crediting the writers. Both men are most entertaining when they play off of their guests. The written stuff rarely makes me laugh.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jon stewart. and to the person who said whos writer is funnier. jon stewart also writes a fair bit of his lines

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Stewarts' milder humour... Colbert drives me crazy, but makes me laugh all the same!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.