Anybody else bored? It is very boring here in LA at this time?

I am in Los Angeles, it is night time. I am very bored...

Most of you think it is a party here, but it is boring usually.

Well I really want to move to the UK and meet some people here just to familiarize myself with everything.

Anybody from the UK have myspaces?

Also I have a question, is it better to travel to London or to such cities as York?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're from Los Angeles, chances are you might find cities such as York a bit of a let down. I would definitely move to London. Loads of people ***** about it, but it is one of my favourite cities in the world. Love it! Do you have to move to the UK? You could move to Ireland - it has some great cities as well; Dublin, Belfast, Cork & Galway for example.

Whatever, your choice is, if you do decide to move, that is, I'm sure you won't regret it! Good luck and Merry Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

No no no... not York :) London - base yourself in London and you can travel to York and see it in a day.

From the UK but no myspace. Are you too young to hit the clubs and pubs? lol

• If you vsit the UK, go straight to Leeds,Its the best,then Manchester,Liverpool,Newcastle,Sheffield.

Yeah i have myspace but never really log on any more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.boredoutofmyfreakingmind.com

I was bored out of my mind one day and had this idea for this website where anyone can post about anything they want when they are bored. It is really funny to read all the random things people say.

Please visit the site. I am trying to get some more posts to give the site a proper kick off. Thanks for your support!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hammy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's only boring if you stay in the house and yeah I am bored too.. most likely because I am in the house! lol Go to the strip or downtown Disney, Citywalk, etc. There's plenty to do you just got to leave the house to do it ;)

• yeah uk is so boring even here near london its meat to be all glamour and parties but its boring

• mcevoy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

particular it may be uninteresting... Orlando isn't tthe maximum interesting team interior the international and while Lebron isn't enjoying nicely, neither is Cleveland... L.A. and Denver is the main exhilaration we are able to get this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days... although from a economic viewpoint, seeing Cleveland and L.A. often is the main exhilaration the NBA's seen!

• 1 decade ago

HI MARIA

im talking to you on aim

roflllll

ilyyy

tomorroww school

partyy bring the camera

yalla

payce!!

• 1 decade ago

i have facebook and bebo lol n its boring in uk lol its 4am ere add me on bebo or facebook

bebo - www.bebo.com/jordy145

or facebook type in jordy foley hehe

n btw travel to LEEDS haha its awsum

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Come to Stafford and see what real boredom is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.