Can mercury in vaccines really make children smarter?

I heard a news report stating, and I quote, "Mercury-containing vaccines may help, not harm kids, according to two new studies in the Journal of Pediatrics. These new studies suggest the opposite, that the preservative may actually be associated with improved behavior and mental performance." Would you inject your children with mercury?

FYI: I was about to put the link to the YouTube video clip with this newscast. I watched it 10 minutes before I posted the question. After I posted this, the video suddenly disappeared on YouTube. Good to see someone is paying attention.

Favorite Answer

Interesting, and then it disappeared into cyberspace. The plug may have been back-door funded by the manufacturer of Thimerosal, the mercury-laden preservative... none other than the powerful Eli Lilly & Co. Just a thought...

You're absolutely justified to question the "media" at every juncture. Sorry to sound so pessimistic. There is, however, a theory that people in general become more compliant/submissive with multiple injections (vaccines), concoctions which are full of foreign material having the potential to "cloud the mind." Call it controlling the masses. I'm not sure I buy that one, or the population control theory. Interesting though.

the greater advantageous question is why do you nonetheless think of there's a hyperlink whilst overwhelming information shows there is not any longer one? All information so some distance shows no hyperlink. Thimoersal became taken out of the required early existence vaccines a decade in the past. Autism prognosis proceed to climb unabated. If thimerosal became the criminal, you will possibly anticipate to ascertain a decline. This did no longer ensue. *Mercury became by no ability even interior the MMR* Your place is in accordance with emotion, no longer information. It would not count number how lots you like there to be a hyperlink; one would not exist. that's not vaccines. Wakefields' artwork became by no ability replicated. this implies he became incorrect. additionally, curiously such as you have been duped by utilising some crank. word that Barbra's good judgment is defective: "no person can say if vaccines do or do no longer reason Autism by using fact we don't comprehend what clarification for that's yet" basically by using fact we don't comprehend what precisely reasons autism, does no longer mean the door continues to be open for vaccines. distinctive study practice no correlation between vaccination and autism. The epidemiological records would not help a hyperlink. showing what reasons something in technological expertise is greater reliable than showing what would not reason something. you are able to disprove a hypothesis with a single study. the foremost hypothesis: thimoersal and the MMR have been debunked. overlook approximately cranks on youtube. Holly is obviously incorrect.: "I maximum easily DO have faith.." fact would not care what you have faith. " Vaccine inserts record many available ingredient-consequences alongside with strategies inflammation, seizures, persistent ailments, or perhaps loss of life." ingredient results of vaccination isn't persistent ailments- practice me the place that's indexed in any insert?. strategies inflammation isn't autism. memories are not records. no longer something in existence is one hundred% assured. the reward of vaccination some distance outweigh the negative aspects. in short, Holly has placed her son at a some distance greater advantageous danger by utilising no longer vaccinating. Edit: @ Barbra: Correlation would not mean causation. basically by using fact something happens *after* vaccination, does no longer mean it befell *by using fact* of vaccination. mum and dad have implicated the vaccine by using fact autism warning signs many times first start to go searching the age the MMR is many times first given.

I rather doubt it but the vast majority of vaccines now contain no mercury. I asked my doctor at my daughter's last appointment. You never know though-seems like you can find some lab somewhere in the world that can suggest just about anything.

No, I don't believe that it has that effect. Most vaccines have an ingredient called thimerosal which is 50% mercury. You can look it up and also see a list of vaccines which contain this mercury. I believe that thimerosal is the main ingredient which causes autism and many other learning disabilities in children.

Source(s): VRAN vaccination risk awareness network (click on mercury/thimerosal) (also click on personal stories)

uhm, i highly doubt this.....

i wouldnt inject my kid with anything if i was a mom.

i dont do chems.

or really the vaccines except for the school vacs.

but then im still not for some of em.

im mostly a pet owner, and with my pets, i make sure IM the one to do it, except for with the rabies vacs, which vets gotta do. but yeah, i dont trust those scientific peoples as far as i can throw em.

not that all are bad but some people just like to push things too far- like this.

if your kids meant to be smart, theyre meant to be smart.

if not, then hey, they gotta have something that makes up for it- looks, working abilities (older), talents, personality, etc. right?

• Lisa

Hate to burst your trust in your pediatrician, tonnieRN, but the following regularly given childhood vaccines contain a "trace" 0.3 mcg of mercury:

Tripedia DTaP

TriHIBit DTaP-Hib

Several flu vaccines contain 25 mcg of mercury, which is 83 times the "trace" amount.

• ?

Well if you're putting metal fillings in your teeth, they also contain mercury. I don't know if it causes autism, as some people think, but it can't be good for you.

I prefer to eat my mercury in fish, then I can flush it out with chelation therapy.

There now coming out with alot of information about vaccinating children.

Theres is alot of proof that autism is caused from vaccines.

Your injecting harmful substances into your child when the have no immunity to it yet and cant fight back.

Just something to think about.

Well there is still mercury in vaccines according to the CDC:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/download...

So I really do not think that it helps at all. Mercury is toxic!

http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_eli...

I avoid it at all costs!

No. I think that is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard.