At Age 14 Can You Work At blockbuster, rabba, burger king .. or ya.. places like thaat . ? Thaaaanxx. PCE?

Favorite Answer

the legal age is 14 and 9 month but you can start work from 14 if you have parental permission..

Being 14 and looking for a job is really tough. Usually the earliest most places start hiring at is 15. You may have to wait a few months, and even then it is tough. Sorry I can’t offer you any specific places that hire that early. You may want to check out nursing homes. You can work in the kitchen there. It is kinda like working in fast food, but a little more respectable.

Good luck man.

Not at age 14. You have to be at least 15 to work at a fast food place and 18 to work at a clothing store.

You can be a babysitter(haha).

If you have a permit from your town you can work at 14 , part time

no you have to be 16

I worked at Dunkin' Donuts when I was 14, but I'm not sure about the places you listed.

i don't think so, u probably have to be at least 16 to work at those places.

Ya impretttty sureee

If u have a permit

its usually 16 and you have to have work permit from

your school;