Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

HELP??IK THIS QUESTION IS ASKED A LOT BUT PLLLLZZZZZ!!!?!?!?!?

ok theres this guy in my class and hes really friendly to all the girls.but he sits across from me in reading and hes really sweet.i like him but then hes always flirting with someone else.hes the type of guy that everyones friends with.most of the girls like him and i know that i dont have a chance against them.im a huge tomboy but i think he likes girly girls.hes been ignoring me the past few days and i dont know why.should i still like him or just forget about him.btw hes has a great personality and is really cute.sorry this is so long. =)o and sometimes during reading we pass notes to each other=] (but he does that to other people too=[ )

Favorite Answer

MOVE ON !!

If a guy really like you, you will definitely know about it. So if you are questioning all of this, I think you are putting too much of your energy into this guy. We all like people that we know we won't have a real relationship with or even date. For example movie stars and and such. Start doing the things that really give you support and solid relationship, friends are better than a rejection. So make a friend and tease the world out of him.

I hate when that happens!

I like this boy right now and hes super sweet and he used to really like me last year and i didnt like him but now i cant tell if he still likes me =

Boys = Stress

Anyhow, keep trying! I watched 13 Going on 30 and it was like "love is a battlefield" (good song by Pat Benetar)

listen to it if you want and it might pump you up.

Just be yourself (cliche) i know

but dont give up and start flirting with him

I hope that helped

im definately not an expert, but i never give up on guys until they do something jerkish or i get rejected.

Source(s): Life! =]

When I was your age I was a tomboy too who was in love with the "hot guy at school"...Who I was friends with for several years. Lots of flirting and passing notes in school though. Needless to say he always dated the pretty girly girls though. Well a couple years later when we were older...he fell in love me! Happily ever after. Good luck too!

Sounds like he's the ladies man, which can be tricky but very possible to win over.

You need to be confidant in your own skin. Letting it be known that you can take care of yourself and you are different from any other girl is key. Not googling over him is good too, let him think "Yeah you're cute but I have other things to do too" Since there seems to be more then one girl, you want him to work harder at getting "your" attention. Trust me when the "ladies man" can't get the attention of one person it ruins their stride.

Take time to show him you, not what other girls are doing too.

You should talk to him and really get to know him then you should ask if he likes you then make your move and ask him to hang out or something...you may find out that hes more of a best friend than a boyfriend!

Quite simple, actually.

Move on.

Not worth your time.

Typically it's better to just flirt back and mingle with those types of guys.

Relationships don't last long, end in an awkward friendship.

You should give him one more chance just to see if maybe he is just being shy because he likes you too. You shoulnd't put yourself down like that. For all you know he may really like you. Just give it one more shot and if he doesn't give a care, get over him.

• i've tried to get over somebody before and you cant help what you like. ask him to hang out (just as friends) and see where it goes from there. if you are embarrassed then ask him in a note. start a conversation first instead of just randomly blurting it out. find out what movie he likes then ask if he would like to join you so see ____(something in that genre)___

Source(s): good luck
  • my best friend was in the same situation, and they are still going out after 2 yrs. just ask him out and see what he says.just try it and see what happens. i have never had a boyfriend before but i asked a guy out and he turned me down (hope that did not hurt you ) but i just got it off my chest and we are good friends now. good luck!

You should be with a guy who is crazy about you as you are about him! You deserve the best... don't settle for someone you have to try & get to like you. If he doesn't see it then move on : )