Which of these bands is your favorite, Pink Floyd, Rush or Yes? ?

I personally love Pink Floyd, and I got a chance to see them at Giants Stadium in the early 90's. I saw Rush when I was eight months pregnant with my son and he started kicking from the opening notes of "Tom Sawyer" until the encore of "Red Barchetta"

So I was wondering which of these bands are your favorites.

Bonus Q: Can you cook, yes or no?

About that Pink Floyd show, I just happened to run into someone who couldn't go to that show so he sold me his tickets for face value! BUT I was seated in the next to last row in Giants Stadium (which is huge) We were on such a steep incline I was afraid to stand up (I am terrified of heights) but that show was worth a night of sweaty palms lol!

FFAF! I am good man, I had a long day of clinical and lecture, but I am alright.

Best Answer

NAncccccccy how you doing?

I am a Pink Floyd fan all the way :)

may I say Geniuses they are...I think I may heheh:)

BA: I can cook yes yes I can :)

Rush: Subdivisions Aerosmith: back interior the Saddle Black Sabbath- Paranoid particular- proprietor of a Lonely heart pink Floyd- Confortably Numb The Beatles- enable it somewhat is Alice Cooper- Poison Bon Jovi- needed ineffective or Alive Boston- greater suitable than a feeling

Pink Floyd

Yes, I love cooking.

Not a big fan of any of them, but I like Pink Floyd's debut album with Syd Barrett and Yes' album with Trevor Horn after Jon Anderson quit. I cant stand Rush. If I had two pick one... Pink Floyd.

BQ: Yes, I'm an AWESOME cook!

Pink Floyd & Yes

• Pammy

Great story about rush nancy!! LOL Pink Floyd would be my first. The Yes, I saw them in the seventies and they had a great light show. The Rush. BQA: Somewhat!!

I like Pink Floyd and Rush, but I can't staaaand Yes. For me Yes=NO!

I guess it goes...

Rush

Pink Floyd... RIP Rick Wright

Yes (NO!)

MQ: Who said I could I cook??? No... I can't and I'm not ashamed of it either!

I like Rush. I'm a drummer, and I think Neil Peart is amazing! I almost got to see them a few moths ago but never got tickets. =(

-And yes, I can cook pretty good (although I only know how to cook a few things!)

Pink floyd of course

the other two suck except Rush's "Limelight"

Yes I cook but I don't like to.

Hey Nancy

Pink Floyd

Then

Rush

Yes

YOUR LUCKY, I set everything up to go see them in 94 Floyd that is and at the last mint. it fell through

I can cook a little

EDIT:

yeah I would not like that either I dont like high places like that lol