Can somebody please help me translate these four paragraphs from English into Spanish?

I am currently learning Spanish in school and am struggling. Can someone with good Spanish grammar skills translate the following for me to help me. I truly, greatly appreciate it and owe you my life if you do. MUCHOS GRACIAS:) and PLEASE DONT USE ANY TRANSLATION WEBSITES... they don't work very well.... show more I am currently learning Spanish in school and am struggling. Can someone with good Spanish grammar skills translate the following for me to help me. I truly, greatly appreciate it and owe you my life if you do. MUCHOS GRACIAS:)
and PLEASE DONT USE ANY TRANSLATION WEBSITES... they don't work very well. plez

PLEASE TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING:

This letter is en respuesta a su memorandum de 3 de octubre 2003 with the marketing department.

In our meeting with Carlos Frutos on the 15 of September, you know this company has a great reputation and cares about your needs. As you know, our company makes advertisements according to your specifications. We have a wide range of color schemes to choose from and our team of dedicated designers will create an attractive advertisement for you that will be both eye catching and beautiful.

In your memorandum that you sent on the third of October, you gave the specifications that you wanted one poster two meters by two meters in color with a Pablo Picasso design. We are pleased to inform you that our team of designers have finished the poster and have sent a sample to the London office for review. We have chosen the color blue for the poster and put a painting of Pablo Picasso behind the text.

As discussed in our meeting with Carlos Frutos, the cost of the poster in fifty dollars and this price includes the cost of postage. Please do not worry. The poster will arrive well in advace for your exhibition stand at the Intercom Fair in Madrid on the second of June. If it does not arrive by early April, I will personally hand deliver the final version to Madrid. This is how dedicated and caring this company is.

We are looking forward for your feedback on the sent samples and we would like to thank you for bringing you business to us. And we are pleased to do this service for you. We hope in the future you will do further business with us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.