Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

teletubbies or elmo? : )?

remember i always take polls unless i need help on something.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I personally prefer Elmo, while my 3 y/o daughter's favorite is Barney, and Teletubbies are her second choice. One of the best gifts for birthday for a child who loves Elmo is children's personalized birthday Elmo - Sesame Street CD.

Elmo and his Sesame Street friends Big Bird, Oscar, Grover and the Count mention your child's name more than 60 times. There are 23 tracks, both songs and dialogs, and the songs include all-time Sesame Street favorite songs such as Sesame Street Theme Song, Splish-Splash Bath and Elmo's World.

Personalized birthday Elmo - Sesame Street CD is the perfect children's gift for birthday. Especially, it's an exciting, long-lasting and memorable birthday gift for the child who loves and appreciates Elmo.

Check it out by clicking the link for personalized birthday Elmo - Sesame Street CD below:

http://www.mytunez.biz/servlet/the-46/personalized...

Cheers,

Mattilda

• 1 decade ago

Teletubbies, until I found out that the teletubby people were saying surse words backwards are now banned from the TV biz!

I like Elmo better, 'cause it's fresh and no bad words (said backwards or not backwards) are in it. My brother has a toy Elmo and it spells Elmo using cheerleading mtoions! Lol) And when you knock the toy Elmo down it says," Oopsies!" It's so cute! I used 2 love Elmo when I was a kid! :D

• 1 decade ago

elmo. i hate the teletubbies

• MARI,
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hah, I used to be obsessed with teletubbies when I was little.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elmo for sure!

• Mags
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

elmo....for sure!!! he's so cute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.