Translating song lyrics (English to Arabic)?

I asked this question a while ago, but was new to yahoo answers, and accidentally closed the question... so I'm re-posting... I'm interested in getting the lyrics from a song translated from English to Arabic. The lyrics are from a Depeche Mode song. The lyric I'd like translated reads: "Never want to put... show more I asked this question a while ago, but was new to yahoo answers, and accidentally closed the question... so I'm re-posting...

I'm interested in getting the lyrics from a song translated from English to Arabic.

The lyrics are from a Depeche Mode song. The lyric I'd like translated reads:

"Never want to put my feet back down on the ground".

I'd like to get this as a tattoo, but I guess this doesn't sound so good when translated verbatim into Arabic.

Can anyone recommend a close translation that does sound good? I don't care if it doesn't read exactly what I wanted in Arabic... I'd prefer something that cool-ish as I don't want to be walking around the middle east with a tattoo that people will be laughing at me for.

Please suggest what you like and type in the Arabic, as well as the closest English translation. The more suggestions the better, as I'll have lots to choose from...

Thanks a lot!