Why are there so many Pokemon questions?

If you look for questions under games, there are sooooo many pokemon questions? Whats with sudden Pokemon craze, yer i played it and loved it like 10years ago!!

Anyway can i suggest to you all that you refer to a Pokemon walk through site!!! lol

Favorite Answer

because alot of pkmn gamers have questions about the games their playing & need their pkmn games problem solved by gamers(like myself) who play and have the games & the guide books.. i try my best 2 help the pkmn gamers who get stuck i tell them what & where 2 go sometimes they listen & sometimes they don't bother 2 give me a THUMBS UP for my answer to tell me that the answer i gave them was 90% or 100% correct...

Source(s): 12 PKMN GAMES AGE - 36

Arceus, it is the strongest Pokemon and yet not badass at all. It's so awful and yet so strong. It has the highest stats and can become any Type, so strong for no reason. Even a Magikarp looks cooler,lol. @No Chance Without Regigigas : Hey kiddo, take it easy, no one took your candy. You tell me shut up? You are amusingly stupid and immature for saying that. I am sure you won't reply to this, even if you are thinking to, just don't, you will get completely humiliated. Jeez, what's wrong with you people? Acting like this for stating our opinion over the worst Pokemon? How pathetic. I would accept your comment if you were more polite, but I don't accept such comments especially from morons like you. You also said "Iggy's right, and so am I." there is no right or wrong here mate. The question was : "What Pokemon do you think is just the worst. Not strength wise, OPINION wise."

Because people still love it, even if it is seen as "old" now.

If people struggle with a certain aspect of the game, or just want to trade with others, what's wrong with doing that?

Yahoo Answers is here for us to find answers, so surely there's nothing wrong with asking questions. Who cares if the majority of things are about Pokemon?

Pokemon was and still is a huge thing, and it shouldn't matter what age you are, you can play what you want. Also, some people may not want to use a walkthrough as they are usually boring, and it takes you forever to find the bit you are upto as Pokemon games are so long and complex at times. Also they are not always reliable, so why not just ask some people who will answer questions for you anyway?

:)

Because the pokemon industry keeps making more pokemon games, which makes the younger crowd (8-15, about) and the older pokemon fanatics buy the games, then they can't get past a point, so instead of looking for walkthroughs (Which most don't know about, and if they do, they're too lazy to read through it) they just post on Yahoo! Answers

Because Pokemon is on going. For every new gaming system that Nintendo puts out there is a pokemon game that goes with it. Gameboy, GameCube? Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, DS, DS lite and the upcoming DSi. The cartoons also perpetuate the Pokemon gaming phenomenon. As for the asking of questions, I think that people still want the interaction with other people and .... there are just somethings that the walkthrough doesn't cover because mostly they are older versions.

Besides it is just fun! :-]

Source(s): Experience

Pokemon Rules Ok. I wish that when I die I could become a pokemon (chikorita). There are alot of pokemon questions because people need help on some parts of the games or they just want peoples opinion on the games. I love pokemon Pearl, Platinum, and Explorers of darkness. If you dont like pokemon, Oh well, But other people like me love pokemon OK.

It's just because walkthrough sites aren't always as specific as people want them to be. So they use this to answer their questions. Like if they want someone's opinion on their pokemon team and their stats then they submit the questions and people will help them and answer the questions. Simple as that.

pokemon is always a faze

in japan they're crazy about it

and we are too

pokemon is an amazing game

there are lots of questions about the many different features of it

and everyone just wants to talk about it

not to mention their need to trade pokemon via wifi

thats why

There are constantly new regions and new Pokémon being discovered, so there will always be questions popping up on new (and sometimes old) versions.

In fact, it is exactly why I am here, often streaming through the questions, picking out Pokémon related ones and answering them to the best of my ability.

So true... I feel like such a nerd for playing these games again but they're just part of me =P

Pokemon snap got me into photography annnddd I still (surprisingly) love the games. Will NOT watch the tv show.