Are we the only ones having trouble with USAA?

After my husband had so many problems with overdrafting his account throughout the past year.. lol.. I took over the finances.. I started writing everything down in a book, everything down to the last cent, and calculating the balance on my own. I just I noticed that when my balance says say... $93.39, USAA... show more After my husband had so many problems with overdrafting his account throughout the past year.. lol.. I took over the finances..

I started writing everything down in a book, everything down to the last cent, and calculating the balance on my own.

I just I noticed that when my balance says say... $93.39, USAA still says like $400.36. Paid the star card off like a week ago and it still hasn't "gone through" it doesn't even mark anything as pending.

Has anyone ever had this problem with USAA or is it just us? Is there a way to fix it?