W14: Start Steven Jackson, Larry Johnson or Warrick Dunn?

Larry Johnson is against Den

Warrick Dunn is up against Car

and

Steven Jackson is up against Ari

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

go with s-jax,he looked good last week and only played 3 quarters, and even if STL is down by like a billion points they still run the ball...

i have s-jax and hillis going this week and am bencing dunn and lendale white...i dont think dunn has a great matchup at all against CAR

ps, i still dont trust larry johnson, not even against the crappy broncos..plus, cutler will shred the chiefs and thigpen will have to throw alot, not good for johnson

• 1 decade ago

Jackson against ARI

if on game day he is gimpy/hurtgo with Johnson vs Den

• etter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

to the alternative, Dunn is the 1st you ought to get rid of. he would be going up against a Carolina protection that's in the midst of the %. while it is composed of rushing Yards allowed, yet have in elementary terms allowed 10 rushing touchdowns all season. it truly is under one in line with game. combine this with the resurgence of 'Cadillac' Williams, and you in elementary terms can no longer start up him. This leaves you with Larry and Jackson. common wisdom might say they should end interior a element or 2 of one yet another this week, yet for my money, i might start up Johnson. Jackson is the extra sensible back yet Johnson would be working against a Denver protection that's the 5th worst in rushing yards allowed and has allowed 17 rushing touchdowns this season. start up Johnson. If no longer, start up Jackson. yet do no longer start up Dunn. he's basically too a good number of a threat this week.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go with Jackson if he's not too gimpy, otherwise pick LJ and hope that he explodes against Den again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Steven Jackson would be my pick.

Warrick dunn would also be a solid pick though.

• 1 decade ago

I would go with LJ my mom could score two tds againt Denver.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.