John L
John L asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Janet Napolitano a good pick for Homeland Security Chief?

I don't think she approves of the border fence in her state of Arizona where she is governor and Arizona has lots of illegals running around. What do you think? Will she be tough on illegal immigrants trying to enter the country?

Thats funny. The Ed Rendell comment.

Lots of good answers. I can't decide.

Best Answer

Nope. She doesn't believe in the fence and the illegals have an HOV lane into Arizona.

The fine state of Arizona had enough of illegals. So we voted law to make it prosecutable to hire them, I believe there were other things in it to help keep them out illegally.

Napolitano does not care about the will of the people and blocked the law for a long time.

Napolitano is a very scary choice, like most of BOs choices.

Unless you like socialism.

Source(s): Napolitano This Arizonanion would rather be stuck with her in Arizona then have her for Home Land Security.

Napolitano looks like Fred Gwinn, who played Herman Munster, in drag. That is one scary looking woman. How do the democrats manage to find these bull dykes? Janet Reno, now this . . .

• ARBOB

I have not heard of anything that reports her "readiness" to be Homeland Security Chief. She is a governor in Az, where illegals are running rampant. Does that qualify her? I don't think so. We have relatives living in Scottsdale, Az and when they heard she was picked by Obama, their response was "what was he thinking anyway?" We'll have to wait and see I guess. By the way, these relatives are Dems.

There will be no Homeland Security with the Obama crew- Napolitano will just be another Obama Empty Suit with everything above their pay grade.

Homeland Security Chief is not that big of decesion. It is not like Sec. Of State..it is more like a non job job..a lot of thankless work involved

• Beth

I never would have picked her. I don't think she'll be tough enough to handle such an important job. I think Obama made YET ANOTHER bad choice!

Bad Her whole state looks like a home depot parking lot

she has no life according to a prominent democrat Governor

• red

She's not someone I would have picked, that's for sure.

No, I don't think she will be.