Anyone Read "His Needs, Her Needs" by William Harley?

Ok. So I am reading this book "His Needs, Her Needs" by William Harley. It discusses each partners specific needs. In the first few chapters, it talks about how women's primary need as being affection and for men sex. It explains that you cannot have sex without affection. It makes sense. Women need to have... show more Ok. So I am reading this book "His Needs, Her Needs" by William Harley. It discusses each partners specific needs. In the first few chapters, it talks about how women's primary need as being affection and for men sex. It explains that you cannot have sex without affection. It makes sense. Women need to have there need met and they are more likely to met the need of their spouse. Here is the issue that I am having. I shower my wife with affection. I email her notes daily, hold her hand in public, kiss and hug her when I leave and return for/from work. According to her, her need for affection is being met. Mine, however is not. And I am confused as to why it is not being met. Anyone who has read the book want to enlighten me? I understand the concepts being taught, but I don't understand why my wife doesn't want to meet my primary need. Any insight would be appreciated.
4 answers 4