Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

台灣 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

虛心請教英文專家幫我看一下這句文法上的錯誤或語句上的不順

我只是想要一路上陪你,但要怪我的表達不好,讓你以為我是要跟你回家。

I just wanted to company you on the way, but I did not express well, so it made you mispretention that I did not want go to your house.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

請參考:

我只是想要一路上陪你,但要怪我的表達不好,讓你以為我是要跟你回家。

I just wanted to accompany you on the road, but it’s all my fault because of inadequate expression which let you misinterpret that I meant to walk you home.

I just wanted to accompany you on the road, but it’s all my fault because of inadequate expression which let you misunderstand that I wanted to go into your house.

I just wanted to accompany you on the road, I did not want to go into your home. Because of my poor expression, I made you misunderstand what I meant.