Why does Beyonce talk so ghetto-ish but tries so hard to look "white" e.g, long blondish weave, etc.?

Why can't she talk more normal like Halle Barry? Now she's soooo fine. And she is all natural baby.

Favorite Answer

Ghetto-ish...sounds as if you are associating it with black...actually she sounds like a typical person..and trying to look white...because her hair is blond.....umm does a brunette try to look black because her hair is black....you are so simple ...did they say ghetto-ish.....lol...you are what you called Simple...lol...L7

All blacks talk like that, I guess they can't help it even halle berry can talk like that too. I don't know if you notice blacks try to act with class but when they get comfortable they start talking ghetto with the voice. I guess they are not proud of the way they talk and instead try to embrace it. But beyonce appearance, looks and music is hitting rock bottom I think jay-z is influencing her badly, Beyoncé fired her dad as a manager for an obvious reason probably not letting her make her own choices but he knew what to put out she had better material when he was manager

"Why does Beyonce talk so ghetto-ish..."

What the h3ll is ghetto-ish? You're making up ya own words now. She's from down south, she has an accent... so what? She gets paid to sing and entertain, not talk like a doggone english teacher.

"...but tries so hard to look "white" e.g, long blondish weave, etc.?"

Everyone who has blond in their hair are not trying to be white buddy. I've had blond hair in my hair b4 and trying to look 'white' is the VERY last thing on my mind. Sorry to burst ya bubble

That's right

lol Beyoncé is far from trying to be white, so you can keep your color to yourself. It's more white women trying to be black by getting fake butts to get the blk man

It's just that southern draw in her voice, and I think the ghettoish thing about her is sexy as heck!! She reminds me of several girls in the area, and it's a natural thing. Something about her still makes me think of a lot of the girls I went to high school with in my hometown of Augusta, GA, I think it's cute.

She is from Houston not Austin. She has a slang when she sings because she is a performer. This is like saying why does Justin Timberlake try to be black. She sounds very professional when she talks.

She is not tying to look white. Who said she got sergeries?? Ur making things up. Her mom is lightskin just like her

Hum, ghetto-ish? Not a word, but I think you may be getting her accent confused she was born and raised in Houston Texas so maybe that is what you hear.

I dont know where you got your info but Beyonce aint had no damn surgery. She is just a beautiful sister. If shw chooses to wear what every color hair she wants her MAN and HUSBAND JIGGER/ Jay-Z says its ok!!! Have you every seen her do any interview talking ghetto-ish? if so you dont know the woman aka Sasha Fierce!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): BEYONCE FAN TO THE END!!!!!!

I think it depends

Go on Billy Jean!!!