I need some good book series to read?

book series like Nancy Drew, Cherry Ames, Tom Swift, The Hardy Boys, Donna Parker, Encyclopedia Brown, etc. or any other good books. All sugestions welcome!

Favorite Answer

Heartland series by Lauren Brooke

Tales from Dimwood Forest series by Avi

Bloody Jack series by L. A. Meyer

The Boxcar Children series by Gertrude Chandler Warner

A Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket

The Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Source(s): I have read all of these series and they are really great :)

I know this is going to sound stupid becuase it is a teenage book. But the Twilight Series by Stepanie Meyer, it is so good.

It doesn't sound like you have a taste for the supernatural books but give it a try, it is worth it.

I was doubtful about it at first cos all my friends were like "It's the best book" and stuff like that and I was like sure, but I read it and it's hard to put down it only took me a week to read it and I am a very very slow reader like a Harry Potter book took me about 2 months to read.

I'm only 14 but alot of my teachers have read it and they have agreed it is a good book about the Supernatural world of Vampires with humour, action, alot of suspence and soooo much romance and sexual tension.

Hope I helped

VB

Size 12 isn't fat - MEG CABOT [It's a detective mystery, not about weight, though it's for adults. I'm 14 and I love them!]

Boy series by MEG CABOT this is a romance, though.

Theres 'Holes' by Louis sachar but it's not a series.

And...Sabrina the Teenage Witch series, though it was a TV series first, I still like them, and theres a lot of books.

Shadow Children!

I liked the DragonSpell series by Donita K. Paul.

You could read "Shoot The Moon" by Billie Letts.

It's not exactly like those books, (I.E., a certain person investigates a crime) but it's about a young man who's looking for his real parents... It's a really good book. I know my describing it doesn't do it good, but it's great.

The boxcar children books were allright

I liked 'The Great Brain' at about the same time I liked some of those that you mention.

bloody jack by L.A Meyers. its about a girl. crazy good :]

hard problem. look into from bing and yahoo. just that could actually help!