Is it just me or is Kristen Stewart a bad actress?

So i saw the Twilight movie and of course it wasn't as good as the book but i thought it was ok. And boy oh boy! Kristen Stewart sucked! I thought she did at least. She didn't act like Bella at all. Especially the scene when she was leaving Charlie! She SUCKED with the whole angry emotion thing. I'm sorry. I may be ranting a bit but what is every one elses opinion??

Favorite Answer

She had NO freffin emotion!!! And she sounded like a man! When she was hapy, she did like a half of a smile. It was stupid. But Robert of cource blew my socks off with his "American Accent" and Jacob look Hilarious in his wig! All in all, I think they would'v gotten a better rating if the had a better lead girl!

They should get a better actress for new moon and eqlipse

( im playing bree in eqlipse sooo HAPPY!)

Yes, I agree with you. Kristen Stewart's acting in the movie was horrible. She was awkward the whole time. I think they should cast a new Bella for the next movie. Someone who can really act, and adopt to the role. Hmm..perhaps keira knightley? but then she looks old though

yeah I've never been a fan of hers. Never understood why people like her from the very beginning. I wouldn't say that she SUCKED, I mean, she did alright. I think the writing and the lines were really horrible. So it's hard to do anything good w/ those sucking.

But I don't get why she's getting so many movies.

• Rose

Yeah, she really wasn't that great...she was monotone throughout the entire film! Even when falling in love with Edward!

well your thought is correct. she's a very bad actress. in themovie, she's not yet a vampire but she's like acting like a vampire! i honestly think she sucks, now she's going to play Joan Jett in a movie! oh crap!

really???i thought she did great she was just how i imagined bella!

she's not as bad an actress as Robert Patterson.