I'm failing Freshman Honors Geometry. HELP!?

So, I don't know whats up with this. Math used to be one of my best subjects. I've been good at everything we did all the other years, and algebra was super easy. But I'm really struggling in this class, and thats even an understatement. my 1st parking period grade was a 61! I need an 80 average to stay in... show more So, I don't know whats up with this. Math used to be one of my best subjects. I've been good at everything we did all the other years, and algebra was super easy. But I'm really struggling in this class, and thats even an understatement.

my 1st parking period grade was a 61! I need an 80 average to stay in Honors Geo, and currently, my grade is a 70. I need to bump that up to an 80, and somehow get 90s for the rest of the year, but right now it seems impossible. On quizzes, overall, I have scored 45%-75% which is horrible. I mean I was on the volleyball team in fall, and everyone thought my grades would increase after that. But I just get so discouraged when everytime I keep getting like a 68 on something I thought I did well on, because I actually really tried and studied.

I mean in middle school I didnt have to study, cause it was just concepts with algebra. If you knew the concept you could do the whole thing. And in algebra, theres not even enough flash cards or time for me to make for all the theorems, postulates, corrolaries, definitions, concepts.. etc.Its crazy! I dont understand how people in my class get As.

And I just dont know what to do anymore. I get extra help from the teacher, I have a tutor, I get help from my sister whos in honors math, and my dad who's like really good at math and has a PHD and stuff, as well as my aunt and uncle who also both have PHDs since my dad is currently in a different state so they help me more with studying. But its NOT WORKING!!!

And even worse I barely complete my homework! I think its cause I just dread doing the homework, so I do all the easy ones first, get distracted especially by the computer and yeah. I'm a terrible procastinator. Any tips on that, too?

But today I tried doing math first. It took me like 4 hours and I got really tired cause its also pretty dang boring and napped on my table sometimes. But in those 4 hours I probably got like half the problems wrong that I did. Currently I'm emailing my dad to help me with some. It just frusterates me everyday to the point of tears.

I really want to understand everything and stay with this course. I know eventually Geometry will be over but I have been dying from the start with this. And unless my grade moves up by a lot, I'll have to go to CP (I'll probably never achieve honors again with math since you need a 95 ave. to be in it) AND do summer school, AND I won't be eligible to tryout for volleyball in the fall AND my parents would never let me play sports again nor would my grades allow me! Basically, hell. Even more of it.

Like as you can tell I'm like desperately in need of help. So I have to resort to yahooanswers. like i still dont even really understand the older chapters we did which f*cks me up since it follows you through the whole dang book with proofs. I remember at the beginning of the year, I couldn't even attempt proofs. I was like, wtf. No clue how to approach them. Now I attempt them with actually putting things down that make sense and they're almost always wrong except for a few steps! Its improvement, but I just need to achieve more!!!

1. What are fast, easy, not too time consuming (no flash cards. I dont have enough and take hours to write, and i dont have enough time to always flip through like hundreds of cards everyday) ways to catch myself up the past 4 chapters I failed? They are "Foundations for Geometry", "Geometric Reasoning", "Parrallel and Perpendicular Lines" and "Triangle Congruence". I bombed all those tests. And now we're on chapter 5, "Properties and Attribtues of Triangles" and its the hardest chapter yet! And we're only on 5-2! I need to get my act together or I dont even know how I'll even do trigonometry on Chapter 8.

Ughh I partly blame my math teacher last year. She was too easy and therefore did not prepare us for the crazy hardness of this year. This year so many people dropped Honors Math cause it was so hard and they weren't used to an environment like that. Middle schools should really prepare us better. I really dont want to go to CP, nor would my parents allow me, so the deadline has passed so dont say that I should switch to CP. I mean I've been in Advanced math since 3rd grade, this should not be happening.
Update: totallyjay, what are you talking about? I was supposed to be in Honors math in the first place. And it is possible for me to get an 80 average, its just going to be mad hard. Omg I'm going to tell my parents about Sylvan! We have one like 10 mins from where I live. Is it expensive? How much did your parents... show more totallyjay, what are you talking about? I was supposed to be in Honors math in the first place. And it is possible for me to get an 80 average, its just going to be mad hard.

Omg I'm going to tell my parents about Sylvan! We have one like 10 mins from where I live. Is it expensive? How much did your parents have to pay every month?
Update 2: Thanks for the other answers! (Except for like 2 of them)