Did anyone just see that dunk by James Johnson (Wake Forest)?

I am an Illinois fan, but I am watching Indiana vs. Wake Forest (ESPN)... WOW coast to coast rim rocker!

Wow, real mature Richard J.

Hi Kart, GO ILLINI!!!

That game made me so made last night!!!

Down 2 with what 11 seconds left and they didn't even get a shot off??? ARGH!!!

Best Answer

What's up Jason, Yea I saw it, it was ok. Dude I'm a Illinois fan too! HOW MAD WERE YOU LAST NIGHT I WAS SOO PISSED! HOW DO U THINK OUR SEAON WILL BE WILL WE BE RANKED REPLY ON YOUR ADDITIONAL DETAILS plz! we should have won that! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah.qq...

• punch

Jeff Teague is entering into the draft yet he's no longer hiring an agent. i do no longer anticipate him to return although because of the fact i think of he must be a ordinary around %.. Al-Farouq Aminu is coming decrease back to college next year. in the event that all of them got here decrease back although Wake woodland must be the gang to triumph over interior the ACC. without Teague and Johnson they're going to fall decrease back like earlier this year interior the ACC.

no I missed it too busy watching a real sport like football

yah and it was one of the better ones i have seen

richard j = idiot