what was the flag of Russia during ww1?

what was the flag during ww1 i have seen one in my class but i need to know what it is thanks

Favorite Answer

Same flag as today, but the coat of arms looked different than. I guess there was slight modifications when it was re establilshed as the national flag in 1993, but I can't see it.

Edit:

Oh, there was a variant of the flag for private use by Tsar Nicholas II at the time of WW1, but it was never official. Forgot about that. It had the Romanov eagle on the side, in the spot America has it's stars. I don't know if that's what you were looking for.

• rachal

The flag of Russia till now 1917 regarded purely like curiously like right this moment, from acceptable to backside bands of white, blue, and pink. After 1917 it became into all pink. The pink flag with the hammer and sickle became into accompanied in 1923.

Same flag that they have today.